13 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

13 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

13 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Leven Rambin spills Percy Jackson deets

We can’t wait to see Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters as soon as it hits theaters this Wednesday, Aug. 7. And even more so after...

So excited! My bestie and I are going to see it midnight premiere tomorrow!

by loveicepops on 8/5/2013 8:03:39 PM

My bro and I are super stoked about this movie, but I started laughing at him because the movie comes out she HE goes BTS and I just might go see it to mess with him......
Haha jk I wouldn't do that. Laughing

by 99Paige on 8/5/2013 10:29:09 AM

Blech. Now they want to dye Annabeth's hair blonde ?!?!?! If it's anything like this first movie? I shun it with all my heart.

(But still, is it just me, or is it that every time I see a trailer for one of my movies (Catching Fire, City of Bones, this) I fangirl. LIKE EVERY TIME.)

The casting for Divergent sucks, so I wouldn't be surprised if the movie sucked too...

by Kikikim8 on 8/4/2013 11:27:34 PM

@lunarwolf9 TOTALLY~~~~~

by jilljlee on 8/4/2013 7:50:20 PM

I can't wait for City of Bones, either! Laughing Laughing Laughing

If you love The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices, join my club! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/4/2013 6:18:09 PM

I hope its more like the book than the first movie... *shudders* Otherwise I'll have wasted my money on premiere tickets D:

by shadowhunter16 on 8/4/2013 6:17:05 PM

I read the books. They movies always mess up everything, so no way am I going! The only movies i'm hyped about? The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug and Ender's Game!!!!!! WHOHOO!!!

by lunarwolf9 on 8/4/2013 2:46:41 PM

Also tons of kids go to camp halfblood! People even come from other country just to go(true story)! ;)

by Ash-blue on 8/4/2013 10:31:22 AM

I LOVE the percy jackson series!!!! I go to the book people camp(Of camp halfblood) every year! I am in aries cabin but i really like athena too(every one thought i would be athena). ;)

by Ash-blue on 8/4/2013 10:29:54 AM

I AM SOOOO EXCITED! I should probably re read the books too.

by poetpower on 8/4/2013 9:22:41 AM

I cant wait till the movie comes out! I have been ready the books and I cant wait!!!

by secret515 on 8/4/2013 9:08:22 AM

Hey girls! Need advise? Tips for the Heart is here to help! I love to give advise and give out daily tips! Tips for the Heart!!!

by secret515 on 8/4/2013 9:07:04 AM

This looks like such a good movie! I learned about Greek Gods last year so I'll have some knowledge of what's going on in the movie. Definently gonna go see that!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 8/4/2013 7:44:21 AM

Can't wait to see it! =D

by jillz on 8/4/2013 7:22:40 AM

by Emilicious on 8/4/2013 12:25:39 AM

What is your fave class in school?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!