Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

4 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

5 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Music vids that are getting us pumped for school

Going back to school means early morning alarms, packed lunches and seeing your besties every day. To get a head start on the year ahead...

These videos are making me more pumped. I am surprised at that! I am going to a new building and I have a rally good feeling about it.

by naners2001 on 8/27/2013 12:40:59 AM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 8/8/2013 3:21:13 PM

Was that Robert Downey Jr in In the Sun?

by orangeache on 8/4/2013 12:26:53 PM

I love Letter to Me!!

by lizzylizard101 on 8/3/2013 10:23:13 PM

Hey girlies! If you want some advice you should visit Tips For The Heart. We give advice to all types of questions and give helpful tips daily. Just click on my profile and choose the picture with the words Tips For The Heart under it. Hope to see you there! ;)

by Ash-blue on 8/3/2013 5:17:30 PM

hey girls it's tht time of the year again where the school year changes and so do we. come join my club '8th grade' and get advice on back to school shopping and getting ready for the drama and everything else 8th grade....plz click on my profile and click on the one that says 8th grade (positions like vp and secretary are open)

by _karen_ on 8/3/2013 2:55:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

when i was younger i had trichlotillmania. And now that i have sparse eyebrows i fill them in with makeup (eyebrow pencil) i also use mascara but that's all i use for makeup. I just use it to fix my facial symmetry but the problem is, guys like naturally pretty girls & to be honest, i'm ugly without the makeup, er, not the best looking. Uh how do i fix a problem like this?

Hey! You know, this site has a lot of make up tips, hairstyles, and outfit ideas, but the truth is none of it will really make you feel beautiful unless you learn to accept and love the way you look. I know, easier said than done, but if you work at telling yourself every day that you like the way you look, it will help you more in the long run than anything else. You aren't ugly, you just FEEL that way. It seems like there's not a difference but there is. Everyone has insecurities about their looks, but some times we focus so much on ourselves that other people's insecurities seem silly. Try to think about it that way. Even if you feel like you don't like the way you look, the things you focus on are invisible to others. So just hold your head high and try to spend more time on your goals. Actions are so much more substantial than appearences anyway. I hope this helps!

Helen S.

by Icecreamluver on 8/3/2013 1:48:10 PM

I liked belong with me, don't let me get me and last Friday night

by gibsonariana on 8/3/2013 1:44:48 PM

Haha, nothing get's me more optimistic about school then High School Musical! As if my high school has ANYTHING in common with the one in those movies...but still it gets me motivated.

by maggie183 on 8/3/2013 1:39:07 PM

Hi! I'm taking swim class for the first time this year, and I'm confused on what I should bring and what bag for class I should use. Thanks!Smile

Hey girl! Check with your teacher and see if they have any recommedations. Take a cute tote and fill it with a few things to primp with after class. Think a makeup touchup, beachy hair spray, and lotion! Have fun!

xo