1 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

10 things you'll never understand about guys (no matter how much you try)

When I was in junior high, I looked forward to the days when guys would be easier to understand. I mean, you would think that...

I don't think video games are actually a problem. It's a way to bond with them like I do with my BF. I'll just play a couple hours a week and chat with him while playing Call of Duty. It's pretty fun if you team up.

by zombie_princess1 on 8/31/2013 8:44:13 PM

well i have a boy friend (i got the advice from this site) and we had our first kiss! it was magical and romantic! but at the same time awkward. ever since then he hasnt talked to me maybe hes embarrassed? it was my first kiss after all. i dont know wat to do! i texted him over A MILLION TIMES and he hasnt even answered any of my texts. my parents offered to butt in and talk to his parents but its too embarrassing to do that. im so confused! wat should i do help!

Hey! You have to talk to him in person. Once you get past that awkward phase by talking, you can get back on track. good luck!

Helen S.

by dancer1563 on 8/29/2013 8:07:30 PM

I love a boy who plays video games. If he asks you to play them with him, it means that you are one of the most important people to him.

by rockerchic123456789 on 8/14/2013 2:32:27 AM

MODMODMOD
Hey I'm having a really hard time getting over this one guy. He's a pretty good friend of mine, and I had a crush on him for about half of last year. There were many times where I thought he liked me, there were actually some really good signs, but I really don't think he sees me that way, which is fine, I get it, and the logical side of my brain understands and is cool with it. The other part is the problem. When I crush, I crush hard. I'll think about him and be like, nah I don't like him, and then I'll see him and my emotional part will go berserk. It's HORRIBLY emotionally painful and irritating. It's getting on my nerves, and I want it to stop. He's going to be in my jazz band next year and he'll probably sit next to me. It will be a huge distraction and will cause a deterioration in my concentration and therefore my playing if it doesn't go away. Any advice?

Its going to take time for that to go away. When you have such physical reactions to someone, its a pretty big crush and your brain may be over it but your heart isnt. So give it some time! As you begin to back off of liking him - that will fade. You will begin to like him as just a friend and your physical reactions will fade. Dont worry girl! It will get better as long as you focus on allowing it to get better. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Bluestar479 on 8/11/2013 4:05:56 AM

I actually like the games...

by darkness605 on 8/8/2013 9:52:07 PM

Ok,so,my friend is moving back to my school this year. Which means I have to see him. After I just got over having a crush on him. And now it's back. We've talked about it before,and he said if he ever wants to date during high school,he would choose me over any girl,just because I'm extremely nice and help him though anything and everything. But,then he became a jerk and my mom didn't want me talking to him. But,now he's changed,and he's back to his sweet self. And now I'm scared he won't ever like me again,even though we used to SnapChat all the time,and we would talk about pointless things. He once called my silly face attractive. And he said another one was 'sexy'.Would that just be friendship humor,or is he flirting with me again? Please help.

Hey chica! He may be flirting with you (especially if he calls you attractive!), but guys can give mixed messages when they are super comfortable with friends.  It's okay to have a crush on him, but you can take things slowly and see if he seems interested.  If he does- go for it! If he's just flirting, it may just be because he's so comfortable with you.  xoxo

Kate G.

by mathgeek221 on 8/7/2013 2:53:00 PM

MODMODMOD

Hey!! Well, my birthday is in 3 days, and, I've talked to my dad about maybe getting a puppy. We've even looked at breeders in our state, and their puppies are ADORABLE! I'm gonna work and make money so he won't have to pay for the whole thing. I'm gonna be cleaning my grandma's carpet tomorrow night for $25 per room, which will give around $150 and I've got about $55 worth of pocket money, so that'll give me a little over $200. My dad agreed to help me with the cost. The breeds I've ben thinking about are Pomeranians, being my first choice, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels being my second, and I'll take whatever ones my parents want to offer. Do you possibly think I might get a puppy? Thanks for your help!! (:

Hey girlie, I think it's totally possible! If your dad is on board with the idea and you have some money to put toward the adoption fee, I think your chances are good!

Lauren T.

by KenzieC84 on 8/5/2013 8:58:51 PM

MOD MOD
My BGF and I have been friends for a few years now. He likes me, but I have a boyfriend. My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months. The other day, I had just left from eating lunch with my BF, and I met my BGF at the park. We were talking about music, and he just kissed me. Like he gave me no warning at all. It was weird. I told him I had to go and I walked home, but I don't know what to do. I haven't told my boyfriend yet, and I haven't talked to my BGF since. Help?!

Hey chica! It's always best to be honest with your BF- you don't want him to find out from your BGF that he kissed you and not get to hear your side of the story.  Unfortunately, your boyfriend might not be so thrilled with the idea of you spending one-on-one time with your BGF anymore.  After you talk to your boyfriend, try explaining to your BGF that you aren't okay with the way he acted and that he needs to respect that you are in a relationship. If he can't do that, you'll have to decide if you're willing to risk your relationship for  your friendship. Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by 5lola123 on 8/5/2013 2:35:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Today my best friend of 4 years is moving away. He also just happens to be my next door neighbor, so we spent every day together.He moved here from Ecuador and I helped him learn English. He and I are as close as brother and sister, so him moving really, really hurts.
I don't really know what to do, I feel like part of me is gone Frown We didn't even really get to say goodbye, either. I was gonna hug him goodbye and everything, but my mom was there and she is really strict about my relationships with guys, so I didnt. He understood.
I miss him so much! i wont see him for 6 months.
What do I do?!?

Hey emmulee, aww. Just because you guys can't physically be together, doesn't mean you two can't still remain in contact. You two can always call one another and send letters. There's also texting and web chatting. Would you two be abe to do any of those things? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by emmulee on 8/4/2013 11:54:08 PM

MOD MOD
I really like this boy, but i am afraid to tell him how i feel because i dont know how he will react or if he will feel the same way, sometimes i think he likes me but other times i dont. When he see me he doesnt say hi, or anything. Eventually he starts talking to me but he never acually says "Hi, How are you. We went to the movies with my brother, his brother, my friend an my dad, and he wanted to sit next to me. After that, those same people, without my dad, played manhunt. well we were on the same team. i am a better hider than a runner so nobody wanted me on the team. When my brother wanted to switch teams he didnt want to. Then while we were counting my friend snuck up on us and said "hug attack!" and he hugged me right away. After, he and his brother left. But he came back just to tell me ,only me, that he had a great time...does he like me??? should i tell him how i feel?? I am so confused. Thank You.

Hey gigglerainbow50, I think he does like you. Maybe he isn't quite as forward because he isn't sure of your feelings. Do you make it clear to him how you feel? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.