What is Memorial Day, anyway?
Is a long-distance relationship worth it?
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: These special dolls are helping kids celebrate their differences
How to make cut off denim shorts
The best self tanners for a natural looking glow
The sugar-free French toast recipe you need to try
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Summer's coming! Make your own cutoff shorts with these easy-peasy DIY: http://t.co/d7KaiNcRsH pic.twitter.com/WBzqgnZ9o7
2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 sistahs swim around in an @AlwaysForMe plus-size swimsuit. http://t.co/OfjBMOXmY7
15 HOURS AGO The one cardio workout you never knew you needed: http://t.co/jyIA2OswSX
22 Comments | Add Yours
Psh. I got this:
1. Depends on the guy. Some notice but pretend not to (Ex: When your dropping hints that you lik him, he isn't into you that way)
2. "I" like video games! As long as there's a good story to follow within it. (Ever play Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess?)
3. Close guy friends express love differently from girls. What's not to get?
4. There ARE signs, but most of them are subconcious.
5. They're not ready for love yet.
6. I can remember tiny details to things once I'm into it, so hos come guys can't
7. Wouldn't it creep you out if someone told you their whole life story on the first date? It's a similar thing, toned down. Hesitance can show you're busy and adds mystery.
by LittleUsagiTewi on 8/3/2013 12:18:44 PM
Mod Mod Mod
I was looking at the BTS Shopping List and saw that overalls were on it. Do you have any idea where i could get a pair of overalls?
Hey girl! I bet there will be overalls everywhere when you head out to shop. Check Forever 21 or H&M to start. If you dont have luck there, swing by some department stores to see what they have stocked. Good luck!
by MollyLouiseW on 8/3/2013 11:39:12 AM
Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!
So. Many. Reads. To. Win.
GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.