How to rekindle a crush after you turned him down
#DearNonNatives: Native Americans are speaking out
Bailee Madison isn't just an actress. She's a producer, too.
These three recipes will change the way you look at zucchini
Hey, crafty cuties! Go back to school in style with these dazzling DIYs
These five drugstore beauty finds are all you need for a flawless face
Pulled a muscle? Get some relief with these five fixes
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO We're breaking down the 15 hilarious stages of back-to-school shopping: http://t.co/HQUcTwQcN9 pic.twitter.com/fts2ErYkbE
2 HOURS AGO Pulled a muscle? This can help: http://t.co/qqjX7vuWnY pic.twitter.com/hxeEHPkgyO
4 HOURS AGO RT @r5rocksthatrock: @rydelR5 Loving my copy of #RydelRYL @girlslifemag pic.twitter.com/9Fq77nSGAY
22 Comments | Add Yours
Psh. I got this:
1. Depends on the guy. Some notice but pretend not to (Ex: When your dropping hints that you lik him, he isn't into you that way)
2. "I" like video games! As long as there's a good story to follow within it. (Ever play Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess?)
3. Close guy friends express love differently from girls. What's not to get?
4. There ARE signs, but most of them are subconcious.
5. They're not ready for love yet.
6. I can remember tiny details to things once I'm into it, so hos come guys can't
7. Wouldn't it creep you out if someone told you their whole life story on the first date? It's a similar thing, toned down. Hesitance can show you're busy and adds mystery.
by LittleUsagiTewi on 8/3/2013 12:18:44 PM
Mod Mod Mod
I was looking at the BTS Shopping List and saw that overalls were on it. Do you have any idea where i could get a pair of overalls?
Hey girl! I bet there will be overalls everywhere when you head out to shop. Check Forever 21 or H&M to start. If you dont have luck there, swing by some department stores to see what they have stocked. Good luck!
by MollyLouiseW on 8/3/2013 11:39:12 AM
Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide
We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!