Black Friday shopping tips
My BF broke up with me and has ignored me ever since. Why?
Be a pro pet sitter!
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: An unlikely friendship between a cute baby and a cute baby sloth
GL's Friends Gift Guide: Exactly what to get your besties for under $20
5 ways to spice up your ponytail
Flu shots: myths uncovered
Can your bud truly count on you?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB
10 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5
11 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW
22 Comments | Add Yours
Psh. I got this:
1. Depends on the guy. Some notice but pretend not to (Ex: When your dropping hints that you lik him, he isn't into you that way)
2. "I" like video games! As long as there's a good story to follow within it. (Ever play Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess?)
3. Close guy friends express love differently from girls. What's not to get?
4. There ARE signs, but most of them are subconcious.
5. They're not ready for love yet.
6. I can remember tiny details to things once I'm into it, so hos come guys can't
7. Wouldn't it creep you out if someone told you their whole life story on the first date? It's a similar thing, toned down. Hesitance can show you're busy and adds mystery.
by LittleUsagiTewi on 8/3/2013 12:18:44 PM
Mod Mod Mod
I was looking at the BTS Shopping List and saw that overalls were on it. Do you have any idea where i could get a pair of overalls?
Hey girl! I bet there will be overalls everywhere when you head out to shop. Check Forever 21 or H&M to start. If you dont have luck there, swing by some department stores to see what they have stocked. Good luck!
by MollyLouiseW on 8/3/2013 11:39:12 AM
Love reading? Want to start an awesomely edgy new series?
We're kicking off our Lunar Chronicles Book Club with Cinder, the first story in this futuristic series with a fairytale twist.
CLICK HERE to join the club...and you could win your pick from the Chronicles—including Fairest, the newest novel to hit shelves.