This Thanksgiving, we're thankful for all these awesome celebs
The one thing that makes a guy lose interest
This 7-year-old boy learned all about the power of helping others
The first Captain America: Civil War trailer is here!
How cute are these DIY turkey pops?
Ditch the dress: How to shimmer and shine in bold bottoms
This is *exactly* how you should do your makeup this Thanksgiving
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Liv and Maddie's "Ask-Her-More-A-Rooney"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours: pic.twitter.com/LhRaQBsFli
4 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for? https://t.co/3dFALBC0GW pic.twitter.com/PJ8GFKizj3
5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you? https://t.co/Bghb31GpVn pic.twitter.com/47eMyZxRkw
22 Comments | Add Yours
Psh. I got this:
1. Depends on the guy. Some notice but pretend not to (Ex: When your dropping hints that you lik him, he isn't into you that way)
2. "I" like video games! As long as there's a good story to follow within it. (Ever play Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess?)
3. Close guy friends express love differently from girls. What's not to get?
4. There ARE signs, but most of them are subconcious.
5. They're not ready for love yet.
6. I can remember tiny details to things once I'm into it, so hos come guys can't
7. Wouldn't it creep you out if someone told you their whole life story on the first date? It's a similar thing, toned down. Hesitance can show you're busy and adds mystery.
by LittleUsagiTewi on 8/3/2013 12:18:44 PM
Mod Mod Mod
I was looking at the BTS Shopping List and saw that overalls were on it. Do you have any idea where i could get a pair of overalls?
Hey girl! I bet there will be overalls everywhere when you head out to shop. Check Forever 21 or H&M to start. If you dont have luck there, swing by some department stores to see what they have stocked. Good luck!
by MollyLouiseW on 8/3/2013 11:39:12 AM
Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!
'Tis the season for holiday crafting—and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.