AN HOUR AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

2 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

2 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

10 things you'll never understand about guys (no matter how much you try)

When I was in junior high, I looked forward to the days when guys would be easier to understand. I mean, you would think that...

I don't think video games are actually a problem. It's a way to bond with them like I do with my BF. I'll just play a couple hours a week and chat with him while playing Call of Duty. It's pretty fun if you team up.

by zombie_princess1 on 8/31/2013 8:44:13 PM

well i have a boy friend (i got the advice from this site) and we had our first kiss! it was magical and romantic! but at the same time awkward. ever since then he hasnt talked to me maybe hes embarrassed? it was my first kiss after all. i dont know wat to do! i texted him over A MILLION TIMES and he hasnt even answered any of my texts. my parents offered to butt in and talk to his parents but its too embarrassing to do that. im so confused! wat should i do help!

Hey! You have to talk to him in person. Once you get past that awkward phase by talking, you can get back on track. good luck!

Helen S.

by dancer1563 on 8/29/2013 8:07:30 PM

I love a boy who plays video games. If he asks you to play them with him, it means that you are one of the most important people to him.

by rockerchic123456789 on 8/14/2013 2:32:27 AM

MODMODMOD
Hey I'm having a really hard time getting over this one guy. He's a pretty good friend of mine, and I had a crush on him for about half of last year. There were many times where I thought he liked me, there were actually some really good signs, but I really don't think he sees me that way, which is fine, I get it, and the logical side of my brain understands and is cool with it. The other part is the problem. When I crush, I crush hard. I'll think about him and be like, nah I don't like him, and then I'll see him and my emotional part will go berserk. It's HORRIBLY emotionally painful and irritating. It's getting on my nerves, and I want it to stop. He's going to be in my jazz band next year and he'll probably sit next to me. It will be a huge distraction and will cause a deterioration in my concentration and therefore my playing if it doesn't go away. Any advice?

Its going to take time for that to go away. When you have such physical reactions to someone, its a pretty big crush and your brain may be over it but your heart isnt. So give it some time! As you begin to back off of liking him - that will fade. You will begin to like him as just a friend and your physical reactions will fade. Dont worry girl! It will get better as long as you focus on allowing it to get better. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Bluestar479 on 8/11/2013 4:05:56 AM

I actually like the games...

by darkness605 on 8/8/2013 9:52:07 PM

Ok,so,my friend is moving back to my school this year. Which means I have to see him. After I just got over having a crush on him. And now it's back. We've talked about it before,and he said if he ever wants to date during high school,he would choose me over any girl,just because I'm extremely nice and help him though anything and everything. But,then he became a jerk and my mom didn't want me talking to him. But,now he's changed,and he's back to his sweet self. And now I'm scared he won't ever like me again,even though we used to SnapChat all the time,and we would talk about pointless things. He once called my silly face attractive. And he said another one was 'sexy'.Would that just be friendship humor,or is he flirting with me again? Please help.

Hey chica! He may be flirting with you (especially if he calls you attractive!), but guys can give mixed messages when they are super comfortable with friends.  It's okay to have a crush on him, but you can take things slowly and see if he seems interested.  If he does- go for it! If he's just flirting, it may just be because he's so comfortable with you.  xoxo

Kate G.

by mathgeek221 on 8/7/2013 2:53:00 PM

MODMODMOD

Hey!! Well, my birthday is in 3 days, and, I've talked to my dad about maybe getting a puppy. We've even looked at breeders in our state, and their puppies are ADORABLE! I'm gonna work and make money so he won't have to pay for the whole thing. I'm gonna be cleaning my grandma's carpet tomorrow night for $25 per room, which will give around $150 and I've got about $55 worth of pocket money, so that'll give me a little over $200. My dad agreed to help me with the cost. The breeds I've ben thinking about are Pomeranians, being my first choice, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels being my second, and I'll take whatever ones my parents want to offer. Do you possibly think I might get a puppy? Thanks for your help!! (:

Hey girlie, I think it's totally possible! If your dad is on board with the idea and you have some money to put toward the adoption fee, I think your chances are good!

Lauren T.

by KenzieC84 on 8/5/2013 8:58:51 PM

MOD MOD
My BGF and I have been friends for a few years now. He likes me, but I have a boyfriend. My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months. The other day, I had just left from eating lunch with my BF, and I met my BGF at the park. We were talking about music, and he just kissed me. Like he gave me no warning at all. It was weird. I told him I had to go and I walked home, but I don't know what to do. I haven't told my boyfriend yet, and I haven't talked to my BGF since. Help?!

Hey chica! It's always best to be honest with your BF- you don't want him to find out from your BGF that he kissed you and not get to hear your side of the story.  Unfortunately, your boyfriend might not be so thrilled with the idea of you spending one-on-one time with your BGF anymore.  After you talk to your boyfriend, try explaining to your BGF that you aren't okay with the way he acted and that he needs to respect that you are in a relationship. If he can't do that, you'll have to decide if you're willing to risk your relationship for  your friendship. Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by 5lola123 on 8/5/2013 2:35:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Today my best friend of 4 years is moving away. He also just happens to be my next door neighbor, so we spent every day together.He moved here from Ecuador and I helped him learn English. He and I are as close as brother and sister, so him moving really, really hurts.
I don't really know what to do, I feel like part of me is gone Frown We didn't even really get to say goodbye, either. I was gonna hug him goodbye and everything, but my mom was there and she is really strict about my relationships with guys, so I didnt. He understood.
I miss him so much! i wont see him for 6 months.
What do I do?!?

Hey emmulee, aww. Just because you guys can't physically be together, doesn't mean you two can't still remain in contact. You two can always call one another and send letters. There's also texting and web chatting. Would you two be abe to do any of those things? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by emmulee on 8/4/2013 11:54:08 PM

MOD MOD
I really like this boy, but i am afraid to tell him how i feel because i dont know how he will react or if he will feel the same way, sometimes i think he likes me but other times i dont. When he see me he doesnt say hi, or anything. Eventually he starts talking to me but he never acually says "Hi, How are you. We went to the movies with my brother, his brother, my friend an my dad, and he wanted to sit next to me. After that, those same people, without my dad, played manhunt. well we were on the same team. i am a better hider than a runner so nobody wanted me on the team. When my brother wanted to switch teams he didnt want to. Then while we were counting my friend snuck up on us and said "hug attack!" and he hugged me right away. After, he and his brother left. But he came back just to tell me ,only me, that he had a great time...does he like me??? should i tell him how i feel?? I am so confused. Thank You.

Hey gigglerainbow50, I think he does like you. Maybe he isn't quite as forward because he isn't sure of your feelings. Do you make it clear to him how you feel? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by gigglerainbow50 on 8/4/2013 10:12:09 PM

by Emilicious on 8/4/2013 12:21:18 AM

Hmm number 10... I wonder if guys feel the same way about girls when they obsess over how hot guy celebs are. Yeah, and I hear guys talking about how hot selena gomez is more than you would expect.

by Casey_cookie on 8/3/2013 10:43:19 PM

Hey girlies! You should join an awesome club called Tips For The Heart. There you can ask question, give/get advice, and see all are wonderful tips we post daily. Just click on my profile and click on the picture with girls whispers and says Tips For The Heart under it. Hope that you join! ;)

by Ash-blue on 8/3/2013 10:06:40 PM

I totally agree with "Secret1D. This is utter stereotyping.

1. Lots of girls never know when a boy likes them.
2. Video games aren't a boy thing exclusively. I'm a girl, and I adore video games.
3. Me and my friends are like this. It isn't just a boy thing.
4. (See 1.)
5. I, a girl, personally suck at commitment.
6. I know lots about lots of things. I can tell pretty much anything about lots of books, movies, television shows.
7. The chase is my favorite part.
8. I hate emotional things.
9. This IS a scary line.
10. Every girl has celeb crushes. Are boys not allowed to?

This is honestly a bit of a rude article. I am a girl, and relate to a lot of this.

by smileitsjulia on 8/3/2013 9:01:07 PM

i think this is complete stereotyping... guess what, there's things about girls guys could probably list like this. and some of these points are incredibly invalid, and while these may be features of the stereotypical guy... it just so happens that all of the guys i know don't perfectly match this list. and guess what? some of us girls may fit these categories, but we don't create lists like this for ourselves, because we want to appear as better than the opposite sex. i find this article a disgrace, and if i shared this with my male friends, they would agree with me. it's one thing to list features of guys that are true, it's another to exaggerate them out of reality. ew. what a shame GL.

by SecretID on 8/3/2013 7:40:35 PM

Ha! I understand numbers 2, 3, 6, and 7. Ha!

by Ralinia on 8/3/2013 6:57:36 PM

Derp. I hit "Submit Comment" to early. My point is we can understand guys perfectly is we have an open mind and think for a bit. Same for them.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 8/3/2013 5:30:18 PM

1.Nobody is super perceptive. many times girls don't get that a guy likes them. You expect guys to notice every detail and girls to wait till the guy gives up on signals and just tell us?
2.Video games are fun
3.Boys have best friends for life, they never have drama!
4.See number 1
5.Evolution has made boys like that.
6.Girls know random facts about celebrities and books, boys can have their facts too.
7.See number 5
8.We dont get what bugs them. so both genders have problems conveying their feelings. one reason=evolution
9.Girls have used this line forever as the "break up line" they have the right to be scared.
10.I will now name 5 celebs girls drool over in or out of a relationship; One Direction.

Thanks for reading SmileSmileSmile

by Prim on 8/3/2013 4:20:48 PM

hey girls it's tht time of the year again where the school year changes and so do we. come join my club '8th grade' and get advice on back to school shopping and getting ready for the drama and everything else 8th grade....plz click on my profile and click on the one that says 8th grade (positions like vp and secretary are open)

by _karen_ on 8/3/2013 3:02:47 PM

by _karen_ on 8/3/2013 2:56:07 PM

Psh. I got this:
1. Depends on the guy. Some notice but pretend not to (Ex: When your dropping hints that you lik him, he isn't into you that way)
2. "I" like video games! As long as there's a good story to follow within it. (Ever play Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess?)
3. Close guy friends express love differently from girls. What's not to get?
4. There ARE signs, but most of them are subconcious.
5. They're not ready for love yet.
6. I can remember tiny details to things once I'm into it, so hos come guys can't
7. Wouldn't it creep you out if someone told you their whole life story on the first date? It's a similar thing, toned down. Hesitance can show you're busy and adds mystery.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 8/3/2013 12:18:44 PM

Mod Mod Mod

I was looking at the BTS Shopping List and saw that overalls were on it. Do you have any idea where i could get a pair of overalls?

Hey girl! I bet there will be overalls everywhere when you head out to shop. Check Forever 21 or H&M to start. If you dont have luck there, swing by some department stores to see what they have stocked. Good luck!

xo