4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

Summer isn't over yet! Take our Dog Days survey below and leave your answers in the comments, cuties. 1. What are you looking forward to...

1. 1D's new movie comes out on the 30th!!
2. Hanging out with my BFF, Kara
3. Ice cream
4. Beach!!!
5. City (I went to Washington DC 2 weeks ago!!)
6. Nothing Frown I'm bored all the time
7. TV Marathon
8. Going to Myrtle Beach with my Mom and Nana!! But I also got something stuck in my foot and busted my nose on the glass window. They must use Windex LOL
9. Kerr (Kara)!!
10. Stay home with mah fur kitties ^_^

by Nialler_4_ever on 8/7/2013 3:48:47 PM

1. What are you looking forward to the most in the next few weeks? I'm not sure..I don't have many plans :/ lol But hopefully some fun things will pop up Smile

2. Best part of your summer so far? Being a counselor at a day camp in my town with a bunch of my friends Smile

3. Popsicles or ice cream? Between the two ice cream but I'm not a big ice cream person either

4. Beach or pool? Beach

5. City vacation or country vacation? Country vacation

6. Busy schedule or nothing to do? Definitely busy schedule!! I hate having nothing to do

7. Book or TV marathon? TV

8. Best trip you've ever taken? Uhm..Florida? Sadly that's the farthest I've been lol

9. Best summer bud? Well I would have said my bgf..but now he won't talk to me..long sad story. So I guess one of my best friends...and all of my fellow camp counselors who are like best friends/family to me now Smile

10. Camp or stay home? If the camp I work at counts..then camp!

by maggie183 on 8/7/2013 10:14:26 AM

1. What are you looking forward to the most in the next few weeks? Going to my beach house with my bestie!

2. Best part of your summer so far? Hmmmmm.. Sleeping in til 12:00 pm

3. Popsicles or ice cream? ice cream

4. Beach or pool? beach

5. City vacation or country vacation? city

6. Busy schedule or nothing to do? nothing to do

7. Book or TV marathon? tv

8. Best trip you've ever taken? I went to see the rockets for their Christmas Spectacular in NYC when I was little!

9. Best summer bud? my BFF Audrey!

10. Camp or stay home? hmmmm stay at home

by fashiongirl43 on 8/6/2013 11:32:36 AM

1. What are you looking forward to the most in the next few weeks? SCHOOL STARTING!!
2. Best part of your summer so far? church camp!
3. Popsicles or ice cream? ice cream
4. Beach or pool? beach
5. City vacation or country vacation? city
6. Busy schedule or nothing to do? busy busy busy
7. Book or TV marathon? book
8. Best trip you've ever taken? disney cruise
9. Best summer bud? same as always
10. Camp or stay home? camp

by raininghippos on 8/4/2013 6:49:17 PM

1. What are you looking forward to the most in the next few weeks? Six Flags this Thursday, visiting Quinnipiac University and Lake Compounce with my family♥ Oh and also my friend's pool party and our end of the year get together we're planning! Smile
2. Best part of your summer so far? Probably my pool party!
3. Popsicles or ice cream? Probably ice cream!
4. Beach or pool? I love both but probably beach!
5. City vacation or country vacation? Definitely country!
6. Busy schedule or nothing to do? Busy schedule.
7. Book or TV marathon? TV.
8. Best trip you've ever taken? My trip to Puerto Rico two summers ago!
9. Best summer bud? Rochellie!
10. Camp or stay home? Stay home Smile Although I wish I went to camp or was a camp counselor!

by michipie205 on 8/4/2013 6:16:54 PM

1. I am either looking forward to getting a hair cut and dying it or my birthday party.

2. The best part of the summer so far was going up to New Hampshire with my BFF.

3. Defiantly ice cream.

4. Duh, beach.

5. Umm, city vacation? (I think)

6. Easy. Busy Schedule.

7. Book. Lately I have been finding very good books!

8. Depending if it is in my whole life or just my summer.

9. My BFF of course.

10. Depending on the day.

by woofblue1 on 8/4/2013 1:22:29 PM