11 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

12 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

13 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

My Hurricane - An original poem

Hello darlings! Here's an original poem written by GL reader Natalie. Take a peek, then let us know what you think in the comments. ...

good job!

by littlemissy72980 on 9/5/2013 6:34:52 PM

That was really good Natalie. Good job!

by cece2018 on 8/10/2013 10:50:28 AM

that was reaaaaaaaaaaaalyy good

by lucy143247 on 8/5/2013 9:06:35 PM

soo relate-able!

by Sunny4132 on 8/5/2013 4:14:08 PM

this is so relatable to me because I was going threw tough times and everyone said it would be alright, but it wasn't and they told me it would be a breeze but I have ups and downs good and bad love and hate. But anyways so relatable

by super soccer on 8/5/2013 12:25:12 PM

You're right Rissa Kay! The first time I looked it over and I thought it was just about guys but then I looked it over again and I realized it's about anyone who has seemed like they were nice and great at first but we didn't realize it. They were signs that they didnt want to be nice but really we didn't realize it until our heart were already broken. That speaks to me in so many ways.

by Art Crazy52 on 8/5/2013 10:35:49 AM

I read this poem twice, and I bet lots of us can relate to it!! Great job, Natalie!

by Rissa Kay on 8/5/2013 9:38:13 AM