5 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

6 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

7 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Our fave new sneakers: slip-ons

Let’s face it: All you want is to throw on your clothes and get out the door—nobody has time for tying laces. Here are our...

The mint magic ones look exactly like one of my grandmothers shoes. The vans ones look really cute though. I would so wear them! (The vans ones)

by Ceceandrocky20 on 8/10/2013 9:54:15 AM

by JellyBeanChick on 8/8/2013 2:23:19 PM

I've worn my sneakers so much that I can now slip them on anyway, even though they have laces.

by KayLoveyDovey on 8/5/2013 1:44:04 PM

I'm dog-sitting my neighbor's three dogs, and also watering their plants while they're on vacation. Today I was trying to water their plants before they came home and their hose just popped in two! I figured it was just old or something so I just tried the other hose they have, and it also popped! The hose is a green stretchy hose that stretches hen filled with water, and read some reviews online about it and people said theirs ruptured too, but I still feel horrible! The people who live there are really nice, but I still feel really bad. I left them a note telling them what happened and that I'm very sorry. I don't know what else to do! I think I could live with accidentally breaking one hose. But I broke them BOTH so I feel like I did something wrong! I just feel really really bad, what if they never want me to watch the house/dog-sit again?? Please help.

Hey chica! First, take a deep breath.  As long as you weren't yanking the hose around and being careless, what happened probably wasn't your fault.  That being said, it never hurts to apologize as much as possible when you break something of someone's.  It was nice of you to leave a note, but maybe you could call them or stop by when they get home and apologize again in person.  When you do, explain exactly what happened.  Make sure you figure out a way to keep watering the plants while they're away and do a good job with their three dogs. If they see ya rockin' your job in other ways, they'll understand that what happened was a fluke.  xoxo

Kate G.

by LovePeaceHope on 8/5/2013 12:04:52 PM

My church friend goes crazy over guys who wear Toms. We were at a church retreat and the band that played at every worship service wore Toms and she fangirled so hard! It was absolutely hilarious!

Need advice? Comment on my page and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! No question is off limits! I will answer anything! Also, I need officers, so let me know if you're interested! Thanks for reading! Smile

by scamp24 on 8/5/2013 10:41:16 AM

by Emilicious on 8/5/2013 12:17:50 AM

i love vans slip ons~ LOVE THEM! so comfy

by islandgirl23 on 8/4/2013 11:18:20 PM

I love slip on shoes!

by prettyangel1997 on 8/4/2013 9:35:30 PM

Okay, so I'm kind of two different people. My quiet, more reserved side (at school), and my outgoing, funny, confident, 'more myself' at home and around family. How do I become the girl I am at home at school? I know it's kind of complicated hahah sorry!!! Thanks so much!

Hey girlie, it's not that complicated. I'm the same way sometimes. Just be confident in yourself outside of your family. Fake it until you make it, and I'm sure everyone at school will love the outgoing, funny, confident version of you!

Lauren T.

by Rissa Kay on 8/4/2013 8:14:12 PM

I didn't like any of these. I'm too picky. >':3

by LittleUsagiTewi on 8/4/2013 6:48:43 PM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!