11 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

11 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

14 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Can love save a life in Running Lean?

North Carolina is home sweet home to Calvin and Stacey, aka the world’s most adorbs couple ever. The two are perfect for each other and...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 8/8/2013 3:20:09 PM

Mod
My wrist hurts when you put pressure on it for over half a year, and when I finally saw the doctor he said my parents should take me to an orthopedist and gave a recommendation but because he classified it as "minor" and "probably not that serious" and said I might get injections or physical therapy, my parents REFUSE to do that! They've convinced themselves that orthopedists are for cosmetic reason because they used a Chinese translator and that a physical therapist will just massage it. The problem isn't the pain, I can't bend it as far as normal. Pushups hurt bad and I can't sit on the floor and put lean back on my wrist. If I just mention it they get so mad and won't listen, they think putting on this Chinese medicine that gives temporary relief will fix it up, though it says if condition doesn't improve in 7 days see a doctor, because they claim it worked for them and I'm so upset I wish they would just listen to the doctor . Please help I don't want to get surgery. Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

You prob won't have to get surgery. Take it easy and see how you feel in a few days! The muscle might just be sore.

xo

Caroline C.

by whatwhat on 8/6/2013 9:13:17 PM

@myfatsquirrel, ikr

by _karen_ on 8/5/2013 6:42:20 PM

I have a feeling it's about anorexia.

by myfatsquirrel on 8/5/2013 2:45:34 PM

To be an awesome girlfriend you need to be able to make a good sandwich Smile lol
You should also be fun, caring, friendly, kind, and genorous. I gave my past BFs gifts all the time! They really love it too!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 8/5/2013 10:59:34 AM

That looks like a really interesting book! Maybe I'll check it out, but I have so many other books to read.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What are some good concealers that aren't too hard to find and is easy to apply? I would prefer if it costs less than $7. Also, is Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Concealer good? Thanks!

Hey girl! I haven't tried that concealor personally, so I can't tell ya how well it works, but head to a drug store and hit up the beauty aisle and look for brands you've used before so you know you can trust the company.  xoxo

Kate G.