4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

5 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

6 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

The best lesson school has to offer? This one

The best thing you ever learn in school isn’t English (though being able to write a complete sentence that doesn’t involve emoticons or LOL is...

Hey! Any tips/ways to get my brain back in tip top shape for school? Thanks! ;)

Hey girl,

Try daily word puzzles and sodoku as well as reading a few books before school starts. That'll keep your mind working.

xo

Caroline C.

by Ash-blue on 8/6/2013 11:21:07 PM

LOL! I liked this.

I found out I sucked at advanced math so obviously, I won't be an engineer.

by KayLoveyDovey on 8/6/2013 10:02:15 PM

by Emilicious on 8/6/2013 9:03:56 PM

I love this article! <3

by Chloe<3 on 8/6/2013 4:41:33 PM

Today was 8th grade meet and greet, and I was SO intimidated! Every girl suddenly dressed fancier, wore makeup, got taller. I mean I got girlier over the summer, but my parents wouldn't buy me a lot of new clothes, and I don't really want to do makeup. Do you have ANY tips for feeling confident the first day of school and standing out (from a sea of pretty girls, and to the teacher)And I have a total of 2 fancy shirts, should I wear my fave the first day for a good impression or later, when it'll stand out? Also, my homeroom is incredibly competitive, we have most of the smartest people, any tips on getting to the top?
Thank you so much!

Hey girl! The key to confidence isn’t to be good at fitting
in- it’s to be okay with standing out. Don’t wear clothing that you see other
girls in- wear your favorite clothing that shows who you are. It’s fine that you
don’t want to wear makeup- you don’t have to! As for sticking out to the
teacher, try raising your hand and answering questions as often as possible.
Even if they’re not always totally correct, it’ll show your teacher that you’re
willing to learn, which is a big plus.

Melissa T.

by whatwhat on 8/6/2013 3:44:13 PM

This is so cute and up-lifting <3

by sammyy99 on 8/6/2013 3:27:18 PM

Need advice? Comment on my page and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! No question is off limits! I will answer anything! Also, I need officers, so let me know if you're interested! Thanks for reading! Smile

by scamp24 on 8/6/2013 3:27:11 PM

This post is awesome and true and one that I can relate to. I used to do art. Eventually, I realized that I was no good. I decided to release my creativity in a different way- writing. Now I'm in love with it. Because I found writing, my life has changed for the better. That couldn't have happened if I hadn't realized that I truly was bad at art.

by scamp24 on 8/6/2013 3:25:00 PM

This makes me feel slightly better about sucking at math;)

by myfatsquirrel on 8/6/2013 3:16:50 PM