2 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

3 HOURS AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

4 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

COMMENTS

We dare ya: Try the hot new overall trend

They may sound dull and drab, but overalls have gotten a major upgrade since they came back in style. Now you can find overalls in...

I LOVE LEATHER SHORTALLS

by lizlizliz on 8/23/2013 9:16:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I don't know what to wear for the first day of school! I have a few outifts that I like, a flowly, grey with green polka dotted shirt, a medium red shirt with a music note, or a teal shirt with a floral elephant. I have a few skinny jeans (marble wash, grey/light blue, and river blue). I have brown hair and eyes, and fair skin. What would look best on me? ps. I'm trying to dress like i would any other day of the school year, not just dressed up the first day. Sorry this was long ;)

Hey girl. It's all personal preference. I think teal is a really great color on everyone, and might look great with the greyish jeans. Whatever you decide to wear, just rock it with confidence! xx

Hannah M

by daisyswims on 8/14/2013 12:56:19 PM

i've been trying to upcycle my clothes, meaning use old ones to redisgn them and i haven't gotten much done. i'm trying to be the girl from my fave book LYNN VISIBLE. any ideas???????????
thanks, buh-bye

Hey chica! Try using old tee shirts to make new, fun workout tanks.  Also, jeans are a cinch to upcycle- you can add old pieces of lace shirts to doll them up or make them into fun cutoffs with a cute trim.  If you can't figure out a way to reuse it- donate it, so your stuff can still be reused in an awesome way! xoxo

Kate G.

by dawnzeena on 8/9/2013 12:30:06 PM

The tip of the day says patterned scrunchies are back in style, where would be the best place to buy those so they hold really thick hair?

by GlitterQueen21 on 8/8/2013 2:21:10 PM

MOD What are some great Back-to-School outfits?

Hey chica! We're going to be posting all about BTS soon, so keep checking in.  In the mean time, here's a cute ne overall trend that would look super fun for school! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/08/06/We-dare-ya-Try-the-hot-new-overall-trend.aspx

Kate G.

by ContestLover1 on 8/7/2013 1:12:19 PM

mod mod mod

When you submit a poll does GL slightly edit it?
Just was curious because todays sounds a lot like the one I submitted.
thankssss

Hey girl,

The polls do get edited, but all ideas are totally taken into consideration!

xo

Caroline C.

by fieldhockey001 on 8/7/2013 7:51:32 AM

by Emilicious on 8/6/2013 9:04:24 PM

Idk if overalls are something I'd try, but I live in jeans so maybe it's something up my alley.

Need advice on boys, high school, hobbies, or studies? Chat me up on my advice queen page or my profile! I will try to help out!

by 1cindercinder3 on 8/6/2013 8:35:02 PM

Thanks GL, I asked where to get a pair of overalls and this answers my question completely.

by MollyLouiseW on 8/6/2013 8:00:33 PM

i love overalls! they have definitely made a comeback. I got a cute floral printed pair from forever21!

by kawai on 8/6/2013 6:23:55 PM