9 HOURS AGO Wait...why did Girl Scouts turn down $100k? #ForEveryGirl: http://t.co/5oRriV0pgn pic.twitter.com/jTNcMjhu25

COMMENTS

We're obsessing over these young, rising Hollywood fashionistas

Who are young Hollywood’s next big rising fashionistas? In a fashion and celebrity world that’s constantly changing, these girls have proven to have impressive taste...

Mod mod mod
People say I am a spaz and that I am stupid. What is a spaz and how can I not be one?

Hey teagarden, people are so rude, you've just gotta ignore them. A spaz is a term used to describe someone who snaps quickly or overreacts or is fidgetty. But the real question is do you like who you are? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by teagarden on 8/11/2013 9:45:01 PM

I can't wait to see hailee Steinfeild in enders game!!! That is one of my favorite books!!!

by Olivia78 on 8/10/2013 7:15:24 PM

OMG Hailee Steinfeild is in enders game!!!' O_o I love tht book!!!!! Des a great actress. Can't wait for the movie!!!!

by Olivia78 on 8/10/2013 7:14:01 PM

i also love chloe grace moretz! she is such an inspiration Smile i love her as hit girl in K.-A.

by islandgirl23 on 8/8/2013 1:47:16 AM

i love hailee steinfield!!!!!!! Smile can't wait to see her in ender's game and romeo and juliet Laughing

by islandgirl23 on 8/8/2013 1:44:54 AM

by Emilicious on 8/6/2013 9:03:28 PM

I LOVE ELLE FANNING AND HER SISTER! They're amazing actresses and such beautiful girls and have such an awesome sense of style! They're awesome.

by Chloe<3 on 8/6/2013 6:38:23 PM

i absolutely LOVE Elle Fanning's look! she is my style icon and personality idol! I am so glad that you guys put her in the article <3

by kawai on 8/6/2013 6:18:39 PM

Omg i am sooooooooo glad that willow shields is on her cause i know her Smile

by banana0902 on 8/6/2013 11:55:03 AM