1 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

2 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

3 HOURS AGO These sandals are seriously the definition of "cheap chic" http://t.co/Lc1j7eRw6p

COMMENTS

10 sister duos from our fave flicks

Can’t live with ’em, can’t live without ’em. Sisters—older and younger—can get on our nerves. They might constantly borrow our clothes, embarrass us in public or ignoring us...

love pride & prejudice Smile

by islandgirl23 on 8/8/2013 1:54:14 AM

Its Mary-Kate and Ashley from Full House<3333333

by Epicgirl1337 on 8/7/2013 5:06:44 PM

Pride and Prejudice is an awesome book!! I'm so glad GL keeps putting this book into appropriate slides!

by -strawberry13 on 8/7/2013 5:05:06 PM

Sadly, I have gym class for first period at school this year (UGHH) so do you have any advice on how to make my face not look splotchy and my makeup look okay? I don't have time to wash my face, because I only have 2 minutes and I also have to use like, 1 of the 2 minutes to get dressed in my regular school clothes. What can I do with my makeup?? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! Grab some face wipes- you'll want to wash your face quickly, even if it's just while you walk to class.  Put on some sweatproof mascara before school (don't smudge it while you wash your face) and reapply lipgloss through the day.   Your face might be a little redright after class, but it will fade by second period and you can run into the bathroom to do any touch ups you need then! xoxo

Kate G.

by allicat13 on 8/7/2013 3:48:38 PM

modmodmod Ok, so my boyfriend is adopted. He has no clue who his parents are and while we were walking around Walmart the other day, we saw his mom (He didn't know it was her but I know what she looks like). She walked up to us and said to him "I should have never let that other woman take you. Please come with me." She tried to take him away but I told her that she shouldn't be talking to him because he got taken away for a reason. She left and he kept asking me who she was. My mom told me to never talk about his real mom around him and now I have no idea what to say! Please help!!

Hey chica! Talk to your boyfriend's mom and tell her what happened- she'll be able to help ya out and give you the best advice for what's right for your stitch.  Until then, don't tell your boyfriend anything.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Nialler_4_ever on 8/7/2013 3:35:32 PM

Check out my advice queen page! I cover fashion, clothes boys, school and MORE!!!
Thanks!

by Ceceandrocky20 on 8/7/2013 12:58:03 PM

10 Things I Hate About You is awesome! Also comepleley forgot about cow bells!

by Chloe<3 on 8/7/2013 12:45:46 PM