7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

We'd swap shoes with these book characters any day

Do you ever wish you could just switch places with someone else? It seems like characters in books have the most exciting lives ever. They’re always going...

I love Anna and the French Kiss! Out of these books, I'd choose her to trade places with. I wish Kiss and Tell was on this list, I'd want to trade places with Emory. Minus the losing her mom thing.

by Casey_cookie on 8/10/2013 7:21:09 PM

Do you love Shadowhunters and The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices? Are you in love with Jace, Will, Jem, or all three? Then join my club, Shadowhunters! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/9/2013 4:14:14 PM

ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS!!! omg. Stephanie Perkins is so adorable, also a ravenclaw!!!! I recommend her book so much! SHe's so sweet, I met her and she is a brilliant writer, captures romance perfectly!

by LLL328 on 8/8/2013 7:35:42 PM

I'd totally LOVE to swap shoes with sophie from red blazer girls!!!!! She has the best friends and the best bf her life sounds amazing!

by Christal101 on 8/8/2013 12:09:28 PM

Why would you want to be Matilda? Sure, her story turns out okay in the end, but for a good part of her life she's living with her abusive parents who don't care about her at all. Not a situation I would wish upon anyone, even if they got psychic powers to boot.

by The_Lorax on 8/8/2013 10:52:13 AM

I'm not sure what book character I would trade places with. I haven't read any books lately. I'll take the books you listed into consideration though! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 8/8/2013 9:57:10 AM