9 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

11 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

13 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Games we wish we still had time to play (and, thanks to summer, totally do!)

Summer’s here and there’s finally time to play some of those old games that are buried in the basement. Here are some of our faves that...

I love Rage and Risk

by karenbug88 on 8/12/2013 2:18:46 PM

Do you love Shadowhunters and The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices? Are you in love with Jace, Will, Jem, or all three? Then join my club, Shadowhunters! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/10/2013 8:54:43 PM

Scrabble FTW! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/10/2013 5:01:36 PM

@archeology, my best friend has that game! I remember we were trying to play it at a slumber party once...

by shadowhunter16 on 8/10/2013 5:01:20 PM

Love this article! It brings back memories of being a little kid Smile

by allison667 on 8/10/2013 1:46:05 PM

I remember this old game my sister used to have. It was like a lie detector test, you would ask stupid questions like who you liked and stuff. Then put your thumb on this pink sparkly pad. It had a little color meter if it went to green you were telling the truth then you'd here a ding. Yellow meant it couldn't tell and red was you're lying and it buzzed. I forgot the name but it was super fun.

by archeology on 8/10/2013 1:12:20 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!