7 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

7 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

10 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

Games we wish we still had time to play (and, thanks to summer, totally do!)

Summer’s here and there’s finally time to play some of those old games that are buried in the basement. Here are some of our faves that...

I love Rage and Risk

by karenbug88 on 8/12/2013 2:18:46 PM

Do you love Shadowhunters and The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices? Are you in love with Jace, Will, Jem, or all three? Then join my club, Shadowhunters! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/10/2013 8:54:43 PM

Scrabble FTW! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/10/2013 5:01:36 PM

@archeology, my best friend has that game! I remember we were trying to play it at a slumber party once...

by shadowhunter16 on 8/10/2013 5:01:20 PM

Love this article! It brings back memories of being a little kid Smile

by allison667 on 8/10/2013 1:46:05 PM

I remember this old game my sister used to have. It was like a lie detector test, you would ask stupid questions like who you liked and stuff. Then put your thumb on this pink sparkly pad. It had a little color meter if it went to green you were telling the truth then you'd here a ding. Yellow meant it couldn't tell and red was you're lying and it buzzed. I forgot the name but it was super fun.

by archeology on 8/10/2013 1:12:20 PM