5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

TV geeks we're currently crushing on

While you’re lounging on the beach or reading in the shade, you’re probably dreaming about the crush you can’t wait to see when school resumes...

Freddie and Justin... total cuties!!

by Epic_CheesecakeLOL on 8/28/2013 1:01:23 AM

I am crushing on Nick Jonas and his selfie he recently posted. I know he isnt a geek but that picture was just really hot with some major abs. Even Miley and Taylor commented on it. Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 8/16/2013 12:01:01 AM

Omg i thought i was the only one who was crushing on Wendell!

by rarepearl on 8/14/2013 8:44:53 PM

Artie from Glee should have totally made that list

by zwinky on 8/10/2013 11:42:52 PM

probably Freddie XD I like Justin too

by Casey_cookie on 8/10/2013 7:17:35 PM

Freddie <3 Cute, smart, and nice? Not a combination you'll find at my school... All the guys are geeks, and most of them are jerks...

by shadowhunter16 on 8/10/2013 5:07:00 PM

OMG, NATHAN/FREDDIE!!!!!

by Sparksfly on 8/10/2013 1:43:06 PM

@scamp43 thanks so much for the advice it really helped! What do you have do while you are an officer in your club? Thank You!!

by GlitterQueen21 on 8/10/2013 12:22:22 PM

Thanks so much @fashiongirl43 it does help a lot! I just got an account and didn't know I was supposed to do that so thanks so much!

by GlitterQueen21 on 8/10/2013 12:20:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
I'm starting 6th grade next month which means I'm gonna have my first locker ever. Where can I get some cute stuff to decorate it? Thanks.
MODMODMODMOD

Hey girl! Stick a mirror up and some of your favorite pics! Grab a tiny calendar and some colorful pens to keep in your locker to take notes and write assignments down!

xo