4 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

5 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

We found the perfect activity for your next party: Henna!

As a little kid, go-to party activities ranged from musical chairs to face painting. For a more modern and mature twist, try henna painting! You...

Henna looks so cool! It reminds me of Tiger's Curse, too. I've wanted to try it ever since reading the series. There's going to be another book! Tiger's Dream! Smile I really want to do Henna hand tattoos. Henna to me enhances a woman's beauty.

by Radieal on 8/20/2013 9:53:05 PM

Henna is so fun!I do it on my sister an my self a lot. If you don't want to mix your own you can but Henna cones (premixed and in a cone already) on Amazon though I think they also sell them at Indian stores! The cones are my favorite because they are easiest to use. You can also but kits at a lot of craft stores.

by Cece-marie on 8/20/2013 6:00:20 PM

Awesome!! xD I can't wait to make some! I always wanted to do it just was afraid to ask my parents for it. I think I saw a kit (it wasn't complete) at a used store for a couple of bucks one time.

by Ndadgirl on 8/15/2013 10:15:49 PM

I love Henna!!! I do it all the time, also you can dye hair with henna! I'm dyeing my hair Ariana Grande red with it soon. (:

by splendisa on 8/14/2013 3:55:01 PM

I got this done in Italy! Laughing

by missykp on 8/12/2013 12:45:57 AM

Me and a couple of my bffs did this for one of our birthdays recently, so fun!

by burtdarnell on 8/11/2013 10:25:36 PM

That's cool mostly Indian people get this done for their wedding Smile

by brebre234 on 8/11/2013 1:44:26 PM

Do you love Shadowhunters and The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices? Are you in love with Jace, Will, Jem, or all three? Then join my club, Shadowhunters! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/10/2013 8:55:32 PM

that looks a little creepy. i believe tattoos can ruin a girls natural feminine image. a tattoo on a girl is like taking a black sharpie and drawing all over a delicate pink rose. i know henna is temporary but still.

by girlio93485 on 8/10/2013 6:20:38 PM

I love henna! I get it done every year at the state fair. They sometimes even have it as a special thing at the library I live by

by kittycat99kmb on 8/10/2013 6:17:27 PM

Flat, oily hair and no time to shower? Not cute. Put on a cute headband that matches your outfit, and you’ll look instantly darling!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.