6 HOURS AGO Make Mom smile this #MothersDay 😊http://t.co/BYb9AtRQpII

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you secretly magical?💫 ✨http://t.co/VoueNjLGH00

8 HOURS AGO This unbelievably adorable vid from @iambeckyg (starring real-life BF @AustinMahone ) is making us melt 🍦�http://t.co/zigMUEpX3V3V

COMMENTS

We found the perfect activity for your next party: Henna!

As a little kid, go-to party activities ranged from musical chairs to face painting. For a more modern and mature twist, try henna painting! You...

Henna looks so cool! It reminds me of Tiger's Curse, too. I've wanted to try it ever since reading the series. There's going to be another book! Tiger's Dream! Smile I really want to do Henna hand tattoos. Henna to me enhances a woman's beauty.

by Radieal on 8/20/2013 9:53:05 PM

Henna is so fun!I do it on my sister an my self a lot. If you don't want to mix your own you can but Henna cones (premixed and in a cone already) on Amazon though I think they also sell them at Indian stores! The cones are my favorite because they are easiest to use. You can also but kits at a lot of craft stores.

by Cece-marie on 8/20/2013 6:00:20 PM

Awesome!! xD I can't wait to make some! I always wanted to do it just was afraid to ask my parents for it. I think I saw a kit (it wasn't complete) at a used store for a couple of bucks one time.

by Ndadgirl on 8/15/2013 10:15:49 PM

I love Henna!!! I do it all the time, also you can dye hair with henna! I'm dyeing my hair Ariana Grande red with it soon. (:

by splendisa on 8/14/2013 3:55:01 PM

I got this done in Italy! Laughing

by missykp on 8/12/2013 12:45:57 AM

Me and a couple of my bffs did this for one of our birthdays recently, so fun!

by burtdarnell on 8/11/2013 10:25:36 PM

That's cool mostly Indian people get this done for their wedding Smile

by brebre234 on 8/11/2013 1:44:26 PM

Do you love Shadowhunters and The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices? Are you in love with Jace, Will, Jem, or all three? Then join my club, Shadowhunters! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/10/2013 8:55:32 PM

that looks a little creepy. i believe tattoos can ruin a girls natural feminine image. a tattoo on a girl is like taking a black sharpie and drawing all over a delicate pink rose. i know henna is temporary but still.

by girlio93485 on 8/10/2013 6:20:38 PM

I love henna! I get it done every year at the state fair. They sometimes even have it as a special thing at the library I live by

by kittycat99kmb on 8/10/2013 6:17:27 PM

Wanna add a splash of color to your locks without permanent dye? Try using colored chalk for your tresses.

Your crush invites you to his end of the year pool party, but it's the same day as your grandma's surprise b-day bash! What do you do?

Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?

Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream

CLICK HERE to check it out.