8 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

11 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

12 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

We found the perfect activity for your next party: Henna!

As a little kid, go-to party activities ranged from musical chairs to face painting. For a more modern and mature twist, try henna painting! You...

Henna looks so cool! It reminds me of Tiger's Curse, too. I've wanted to try it ever since reading the series. There's going to be another book! Tiger's Dream! Smile I really want to do Henna hand tattoos. Henna to me enhances a woman's beauty.

by Radieal on 8/20/2013 9:53:05 PM

Henna is so fun!I do it on my sister an my self a lot. If you don't want to mix your own you can but Henna cones (premixed and in a cone already) on Amazon though I think they also sell them at Indian stores! The cones are my favorite because they are easiest to use. You can also but kits at a lot of craft stores.

by Cece-marie on 8/20/2013 6:00:20 PM

Awesome!! xD I can't wait to make some! I always wanted to do it just was afraid to ask my parents for it. I think I saw a kit (it wasn't complete) at a used store for a couple of bucks one time.

by Ndadgirl on 8/15/2013 10:15:49 PM

I love Henna!!! I do it all the time, also you can dye hair with henna! I'm dyeing my hair Ariana Grande red with it soon. (:

by splendisa on 8/14/2013 3:55:01 PM

I got this done in Italy! Laughing

by missykp on 8/12/2013 12:45:57 AM

Me and a couple of my bffs did this for one of our birthdays recently, so fun!

by burtdarnell on 8/11/2013 10:25:36 PM

That's cool mostly Indian people get this done for their wedding Smile

by brebre234 on 8/11/2013 1:44:26 PM

Do you love Shadowhunters and The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices? Are you in love with Jace, Will, Jem, or all three? Then join my club, Shadowhunters! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/10/2013 8:55:32 PM

that looks a little creepy. i believe tattoos can ruin a girls natural feminine image. a tattoo on a girl is like taking a black sharpie and drawing all over a delicate pink rose. i know henna is temporary but still.

by girlio93485 on 8/10/2013 6:20:38 PM

I love henna! I get it done every year at the state fair. They sometimes even have it as a special thing at the library I live by

by kittycat99kmb on 8/10/2013 6:17:27 PM

If you're Indian, then you're supposed to be able to do henna. EXCEPT I CAN'T D:

by shadowhunter16 on 8/10/2013 5:03:43 PM

This sounds so awesome I can't wait to try it. Thanks for the idea and some tips.

by bling addicted on 8/10/2013 11:37:10 AM

I do henna on myself all of the time! There is this really cool website called Hennaking.com that sells really fresh henna that lasts a long time and stains well for not that expensive! Check it out it is a blast and super fun to do with friends!

by poetpower on 8/10/2013 10:44:50 AM

I looooove Henna. My school district doesn't allow any tattoos; permanent or temporary.

by tacosandcake on 8/10/2013 3:42:07 AM