1 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding recipe? Yasss!! http://t.co/rijE55Yvy8

1 HOURS AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2

2 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

COMMENTS

What guys heart about girls (other than looks)

It’s easy to think guys only care about superficial stuff. Blonde vs. brunette, short vs. tall, curvy vs. skinny. But it turns out, guys look...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
So I really like this guy and at the end of the school year we got close and I thought he liked me(on our class trip he bought me stuff and he would always walk with me and i was practically with him the whole time for like three days!) and one of his friends found out and tried to get him to date me but then he just stopped talking to me... Then on the last day of school we started talking again but I moved and although I'm in the same state and only an hour and a half away, I'm freaked out about my new school and I really just want to stay with him. But now I don't have a chance of ever seeing him again!! I don't think he likes me cuz he stopped talking to me but I'm confused and idk how to ever make it work. I'm a freshman this year in a completely new school and its about 5 times larger than my old one so that's also stressing me out. Also I don't think the guy would go out with me anyways... What should I do!!!!!????? Thank you soooommuch!!!!

Hey Tatertotollay, if you don't think he is interested in you anymore, you may have to let him go girly. You are definitely not alone. There will be sooooo many nervous, shy freshman at your school. I didn't know anyone when I went to highschool and came out with a bunch of friends. I say you move on from him and get to know other people, especially guys. If you need help with starting conversations with people let me know! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Tatertototally on 8/13/2013 5:13:42 PM

Im so nervous to be in a real relationship the last time i thought a guy was crushing on me i totally fell head over heels for him and he wass really crushing on my bff rachel help

by ourlady4 on 8/12/2013 4:44:11 PM

@lollipop68 what you suggested is perfect! For daily wear, wear makeup that is noticeable yet natural. Guys wil take notice and like how you don't overdo it. And mod means that you want a moderator to help

by 1cindercinder3 on 8/11/2013 2:32:31 PM

Hey, I'm going into high school and am pretty excited/nervous!! One of the things that I'm curious about is I guess how much makeup should I wear to school everyday? Right now I was just thinking a little eyeliner and mascara, but probably a bit of eyeshadow too. I want to try to look cute and fun, but also mature so that I will be taken seriously. What do you guys think? Also, I know I've asked this before, but what does 'MOD' mean?

by lollipop68 on 8/11/2013 11:28:20 AM

So I'm in 6th grade (elemantary not junior high) and we just started school yesterday. So sadly this year I have to be with a bunch of kids I don't really know that well (only know 1) :'(. And so the same guy that liked me last year( we were in the same class) was constantly looking my way at lunch he was sitting at the table across with a bunch of other boys from last year
And last year he was like I like making you smile and it was just like he obviously liked me. I don't know.. Guys are so confusing!! So what do you think??
Thanks Smile

Hey girl! Sounds like potential there. Get to know some new people and try starting a convo with the boy! See what happens!

xo

Taeler L.

by brookiecookie234 on 8/10/2013 1:39:16 AM

Hello gals! Please check out my club Legit Boy Advice! This is a club were you can ask questions and even give your own answers for peoples questions (as long as you are polite!). If you have any problems feel free to leave a comment. If you want a guys perspective leave your age in the comments below because I actually have 5 brothers..Yes, 5! Each age group I am positive you have questions for! I will get back to every comment asap with responses.

by Chloe<3 on 8/9/2013 7:13:21 PM

I liked my best guy friend and he has a girlfriend. One night I texted this long message but I was not going to send it. As a joke my friend sent it while I was sleeping. The next day he said that he can't talk anymore for awhile. Now it's mean a month and he gets my messages just won't reply to them. I don't know what to do I just want to be friends now. Someone plz help me?

Hey chica! I'm sorry your friend sent your message, but it may not have been the best idea to write it in the first place.  Now, you're going to have to let your BGF process it.  If you really just want to be friends, don't push him.  Let him know in a message that you're sorry the message got sent and that you're not interested in him like that anymore- you just want to be friends.  He may not believe you at first, but if you stop messaging after that and let him decide when he's ready to be friends again, at least there won't be any secrets between you.  xoxo

Kate G.