1 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

2 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

3 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

From breakups to makeups, this week has been full of surprises in Hollywood. It looks like one of our fave couples is definitely back together...

Miley has changed so much in the past year. I guess we all do. And Emma Watson's side boob exposeure, that is a truly an OMG moment unless she did it on purpose.

by fashionqn on 8/15/2013 11:06:56 PM

Miley! What did you do to your hair?!? Pixie cut v.s. Long waves

Long waves wins any day

Check out Middle School Beauty Chicks CLUB

by hollisterlover09 on 8/10/2013 5:24:58 PM

Liam, DON'T GET BACK WITH MILEY!!!!!!!!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/9/2013 10:16:30 PM

aww i liked lily collins and jamie campbell bower together Frown but i'm kinda shocked that liam and miley are still together, don't really like them together -____-

by islandgirl23 on 8/9/2013 7:39:39 PM

Actually BigTimeRushie, Jamie and Lily were definitely dating since around the time filming for City of Bones began. Jamily is a thing, and i'm pretty positive that it was never fake dating. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I ship Jamily so hard and I know about them and I'm sorry but like seriously they are or at least were very much together

by imacutegeek72 on 8/9/2013 6:10:02 PM

I really can't stand Sophia Grace!

by #1partier on 8/9/2013 5:01:44 PM

Do you love Shadowhunters and The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices? Are you in love with Jace, Will, Jem, or all three? Then join my club, Shadowhunters! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/9/2013 4:13:33 PM

OMG I can't wait for City of Bones! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/9/2013 4:12:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this girl who I was on and off friends with this year is starting to be really mean to me. We left the school year off being not friends. She has been really rude to me and lying to get some of my good friends in big trouble. Now she has texted me saying she's sorry. The next day she told me that she was lying and that I was very, very mean. She also accused me of gossiping about her. She called me b*tchy. The problem with all this drama is that school is going to start shortly, and even if we have different classes, we have friends in common. So if we even try to stay away from each other. She has also called me mental. I've tried going to my school counselor(twice!) and the school has done nothing. Other students have also tried to get her disciplined. She has ordered a restriction order against her ex even.(We are going into 7th grade.) Please help!!!

Hey chica! Talk to your parents- they may be able to sit down with this girl's parents and get it all sorted out.  Also, keep going to your counselor.  If it's clear this girl is a problem, eventually they will have to take action.  If your other friends feel the same way, band together and avoid hanging out with her.  Eventually, your mutual friends who are still friends with her will start to see how manipulative she's being.  Stay strong against her bullying! xoxo

Kate G.

by -strawberry13 on 8/9/2013 3:17:02 PM

Good gossip this week. Smile

by dancer995 on 8/9/2013 2:54:13 PM

If you need advise then go to Tips for the Heart! I am here for ya! I give out tips everyday! And if you need school help then check out The Guide to School!!!

by secret515 on 8/9/2013 2:36:11 PM

@karenbug88
They called it off last year.

by Sweetie99 on 8/9/2013 2:19:19 PM

mod mod mod ok so i used to like this guy who used 2 b my bgf we were pretty close and then i started to crush on him and he found out but never said anything i started 2 feel awkward around him then we started to argue and he said i wasnt lady like and called me dumb frequently i tried to make things cool by giving him some popcorn and being nice to him but he still acted like a jerk so i said a witty comment back at him on the last day of school this year i want to show him im so much better without him whats a good way to do that without looking desperate for attention

Hey chica! The best way to show a guy that you don't need him is by actuing normal around him- you don't need to be extra friendly or extra mean.  Say hi if he does, and treat him like any other guy.  Don't ignore him- he'll think you're doing it because you still have feelings.  xoxo

Kate G.

by rain278 on 8/9/2013 2:10:23 PM

But I thought Jamie was engaged to Bonnie Wright (Ginny from Harry Potter)??

by karenbug88 on 8/9/2013 12:56:46 PM