4 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

4 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

7 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

My BF said he loves me. Are we moving too fast?

My BF and I have kissed only once, about a week ago. He told me he loves me, but I want him to kiss me...

I like this guy but he's like way out of my league plus he doesn't even know i exist how do i get him to notice me?
I'm so shy I'm too scared to go up and talk to him. I need help fast

by lilgrrly on 8/20/2013 1:36:26 PM

How do I know if my crush likes me he is such a good friend and will it ruin our friendship

by cece2018 on 8/18/2013 8:22:11 PM

Im new to girls life so how do I ask bill and dave questions. please help me

by cece2018 on 8/17/2013 3:47:18 PM

Dear mod
I have had a HUGE crush on this kid since 6 th grade and we were both going to go to the same middle school but my mom decided to move to L.A. I have his kik and I have him on Instagram but I just don't know how to tell him. I have been thinking of saying it anonymously on his ask fm but I'm like super shy and I don't know what to do. I'm gonna start eighth grade this year and I want him to know but I also don't want him to not talk to me because he will think I'm weird . I want to be friends with him and then tell him but every time I try to text him and be friendly he doesn't answer he reads it though. I really don't want to seem desperate help please

Hey chica! As tough as it may be, it's probably best not to let this guy know you're crushin'.  Now that you've moved, you have the opportunity to find a new crush! If he's not responding to your texts, he's probably not worth all of the drama a long distance crush would cause.  xoxo

Kate G.

by love447 on 8/15/2013 4:08:02 PM

Mod Mod MODMODMOD!!!

Ok so I reconnected with one of my elementary friends a couple weeks ago ( I'm in high school) and he won't stop complimenting me or trying to get me to go out with him. Problem is I don't like the guy at all!! I'm not going to just plainly say ' I don't like you' so what can I do to get the message across nicely and without damaging our friendship?? Thanks!

Hey girl. That's very sweet of you. Honestly, the best thing to do is be very straightforward. If he asks you out, just say "Look, I'm really flattered, but I only see you as a friend. I'd love to hang out as friends, but I'm not interested in anything romantic right now." If he isn't okay with it, then he probably wasn't a great friend to begin with. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by HannahJL on 8/14/2013 12:25:08 AM

I need help my crush asked me out before we even know each other and we,ve bean on a relationship up and down what should i do we live 12hurs away from each other!

by Courtcheercg on 8/12/2013 9:06:22 PM

mod
I need help. I am in love with this boy that I have known my entire life. he loves me to but we live over 100 miles apart and we only see each other 3 times a year. we are currently secretly together but I don't know what to do about the long distance. should I break it of and see if maybe he moves closer we could be together or stay in this relationship? I do love and want to be with him but idk if I can handle this long distance anymore. HELP!

Hey girlie, talk to him about it and see how he feels. He might be having the same feelings you do. And if he is then you can take a trial run apart and see what happens.

Lauren T.

by lizzierox on 8/12/2013 7:24:15 PM

Either this guy is really clingy, or he wants to rush the physical stuff and thinks saying "i love you" is a way get his girl to open up to being physical since he "loves" her so much.

by 1cindercinder3 on 8/12/2013 12:09:40 PM