13 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

14 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

20 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Teen Choice Awards Recap: 11 stylish moments we loved

Whether or not you tuned in to the Teen Choice Awards last night for live performances by One Direction, Demi Lovato and Paramore, you could...

i liked lucy's, lea's and miley's. i disliked Hailee's, chelsea's or bella's the most

by taylor kane on 8/31/2013 6:01:47 PM

I really love Miley's outfit that whole black leather looks nice on her.

by Zania on 8/20/2013 11:41:13 PM

I love Cierra's, Bridgit's, and Laura's outfits, the others..... not so much.

by splendisa on 8/14/2013 3:48:18 PM

Bridgit, Miley and Lea look great. Almost everything else it hideous.

by smileitsjulia on 8/13/2013 6:26:35 PM

loved bella, bridgit, and lucy

by sweetsummerglam on 8/13/2013 5:10:30 PM

Lea Michele's speech was so sweet, and she looked beautiful Smile. lol Dylan O'Brien shows up 15 minutes late to the Teen Choice Awards eating chicken nuggets.

by ThatGirlCallie on 8/13/2013 12:26:56 PM

I really like Bella's look because it's different, but still super cute. She looks stunning as always! I love Lea's outfit too because it's something everyone could wear and she accessorized very well with it too by keeping her jewelry minimum and her hair pretty and polished. I can't decide which one I like better!
I Paramore comes out more often! It's been awhile since I've seen them and I really like them. Maroon 5, One Direction, Austin Mahone, and Lauren Conrad should be on TC more often too!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 8/13/2013 9:25:12 AM

Love bella's dress so unique! Still sad about Cory though Frown

by ella#fashion4ever on 8/12/2013 8:56:44 PM

I love Laura's hair! It looks so pretty and laid back!

Need advice on those troublesome creatures we call boys? Join the club Legit Boy Advice! Need advice on anything else? Become a fan of my advice queen page!

by 1cindercinder3 on 8/12/2013 8:21:28 PM

The one accessory that really touched my heart was leas necklace that said cory on it Frown <3

by snowver11 on 8/12/2013 7:05:22 PM