13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

16 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

17 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

6 back-to-school "what if's"-- solved!

After a summer of sun, surf and snow cones, you’re probs not ready to hit the books quite yet, especially if you’re frettin’ over all...

Hey girls! Need help ASAP with boys, friends, fashion, school, beauty or anything else? Then join the club Guide To A Fabulous YOU for amazing and hopefully helpful answers usually within 24 hours!
You have a question? We have an answer!
Guide To A Fabulous YOU!

by coolkitten24 on 8/20/2013 11:57:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm really worried that my friends won't be in my classes this year. I know a few of them will, but if the others aren't how do I still stay close to them and not drift apart? Please help!

Hey girl! Start a journal you all can pass around to fill out and keep in touch throughout the day. It will be fun to have a record of your year and your friendships! Also, this will be a great chance to meet some new people and make some cool new friends!

xo

Taeler L.

by sparklingsavannah on 8/17/2013 2:36:18 AM

WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE ANY CLASSES OR LUNCH WITH MY FRIENDS. That should be on the list for sure.

by koolkatmn on 8/16/2013 8:08:56 PM

Oh, puh-leaze!!! These are the least of my concerns this year! I am living in the legit city of Chicago, and here's the deal: in 7th and 8th grade, your grades determine your future. If you do poorly on a 380-question test here, YOU HAVE NO FUTURE! No high school! Who cares about my dang locker when my future is at stake and I don't know anything about it until February!

by fashionista997 on 8/16/2013 5:49:35 PM

In 8th grade my gym teacher hated my guts because my middle school gym teachers only cared about the cheerleaders and athletes. Since I'm not athletic she hated me she asked a question I raised my hand she said "Wow nobody knows the answer?" and she was looking directly at me. Now ask me how I got my poor self esteem.

by hinatagal on 8/16/2013 2:07:35 PM

I really want to get a iphone by march (when my current phone plan expires) but they're really expensive. I'm probably gonna have to save a ton of money until then. But what I need advice on is, how should I do it? I'm only 13 so it would be really hard to get babysitting jobs. Please help! Thnx!

Hey girlie! Ask your fam for money for Christmas or your birthday instead of gifts.  You could also offer to trade chores around the house that you don't normally do for an extra doller or two a day.  If you promise to vacuum the house or cut the grass, your parents might be willing to help you out with the cost of the phone! xoxo

Kate G.

by Casey_cookie on 8/16/2013 11:21:32 AM

Hey girl! Need help ASAP with boys, friends, fashion, school, beauty, or anything in between? Then join the club Guide To a Fabulous YOU and get amazing answers usually within 24 hours! We have great officers guaranteed to give you great and helpful answers!

by coolkitten24 on 8/16/2013 11:09:22 AM

Mod mod mod
So i use to have lazy eye. I am really bad at looking adults (doctors, friend's parents, ext.) in the eye. It is so bad it was mentioned twice to my mom in the last month. People used to just think it was my lazy eye but now i have gone through surgery to fix it and thats not an excuse any more. I promised my mom i will start looking adults in the eye. I just feel extremely uncomfortable doing so because people can really see how you feel and you can see how others feel when you look them in the eye. How do i get over this fear? Also when presenting a project or report were do you look? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

That’s a totally
normal fear to have (and I’m glad you were able to get medical help for your
eye condition)! You could talk to your mom or doctor/counselor about how to get
over this fear, and you can also practice making eye contact with people you’re
comfortable with (like family or friends) during conversation so it will feel
more natural. During reports, you could pick a central focal point at the back
of the room and look there every so often!

Meghan D.

by Ash-blue on 8/15/2013 11:46:35 PM

ok I have two,
What if I don't make any friends in my new school?
what if my roommate hates me?

by puppies81012 on 8/15/2013 9:02:51 PM

Mod Mod Mod so I've been going to a catholic school for 9 years including kindergarten with the same 23 group of kids. This year I'm going to another catholic school for my freshmen year but this school is in a different state then where I live and has more then 300 freshmens and this school is HUGE bigger then some colleges. Any tips to survive this major change p.s. I know nobody

Hey girl! Take a deep breath- chances are, you aren't the only person who is worried.  I'm sure your school will have some sort of orientation- pay close attention and take their advice.  Get to know some of the other kids who are new and don't know anyone- together you guys can tackle the change.  By a month or two into school, you'll probably feel way more comfortable with this new school than you can imagine feeling right now.  xoxo

Kate G.