1 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

5 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

6 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

8 cinchy ways to make your school supplies way cute

Having the same notebook as the girl who sits next to you in chem? Not cool. Stand out with glam school supplies that are totally unique. Here...

Hey girls! Please come join my club

Fashion, Hair, and more, Oh my!

It's all about fashion, beauty, advice and more! All positions open so if you'd love to help girls with fashion and beauty, or get helped please join! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/14/2013 7:35:21 PM

Mod mod mod
So I am going into grade 7 this year (which is high school at my school cause 4-6 is middle school)
I am very nervous because my grade 6 teacher kinda babyied us so we never had homework now I will have a lot of homework and if I forget a pencil or a binder or textbook or don't do my homework or anything like that we get a dt (detention) and I'm a strait A student and almost a strait A+ student so I really really don't want A dt also I am pretty much the smartest in my class but another girl moved here a couple years ago and she is a suck up so she wins all the awards I used to even cause she is smart too how do I be smarter than her.

Hey girl. Don't compete with others - just try to be the best you can be. Do your best, and try to focus on yourself and not others. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by Vsp on 8/14/2013 12:30:29 PM

Mod mod mod
I love one direction and all my friends do and I would talk about how I want to take my friends to see their movie and my sister who is to young to like 1D. I all like don't forget about me, u cant disclude family and is pushing her way into it an I have cups with one direction on them and she is. Always trying to steal them do you have any ideas to tell her that I don't really want her all over them with out her getting mad or sad with me

Hey girl. I would say that sometimes, you have to be inclusive and other times, you have to do your own thing. I would tell her that you don't like it when she steals your cups and that you'd rather if she'd ask to borrow them. As for the movie, just say you want to see it with your friends, and that the two of you can watch it another time. I don't know if it's your call to decide whether or not she's too young to like a band. She wants to be like you, so just be kind and understanding. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by tgirlonfire on 8/14/2013 12:18:57 PM

I wish I could do this but my locker would tear it apart...

by myfatsquirrel on 8/14/2013 11:44:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
1)do you think 13 is a good age to start wearing a little bit of makeup? My mom lets me wear foundation (since i have acne prone skin) and lip stuff, but no eye makeup. All i want to wear is a bit of brown eyeliner under my eyes and some mascara. But she thinks the idea is totally outrageous, so how do i convince her? I really like how i look in it, and i think it really enhances my eyes!
2) so i travel a lot, and i have EXTREMLY oily skin. So im going to italy in a couple of days, and ive noticed on planes i break out a lot. I think its cause i dont have a chance to wash my face as often? How do i keep from breaking out? And also, when in italy, we'll be out most of the day so i wont get to wash my face at all during the day. How do i keep my skin from getting oily then? Also i usually wear some concealer and powder foundation on my face to cover up some light spots. When i wash my face, is there a way to keep my foundation from washing off?

Hey girl. Firstly, the best thing to do is politely approach the subject. If she's super opposed to it, wait a few months and ask again. Secondly, I would suggest using blotting papers, which will soak up excess oil without taking your makeup off. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by Fashiondiva4 on 8/14/2013 11:21:12 AM

So, I want to start wearing a little bit of makeup to school. I am allowed to wear makeup to special events and I love how I look in it. I have tried to give my mom hints that I want to wear it but when she got it she said no. All I want to wear is a little bit of neutral eye shadow, mascara, tinted moisturizer, and something on my lips. How can I go about asking my mom? And what can I do if she says no? PS my goal is to get a yes before September starts

Hey girl. I would try to have a mature conversation with her. Explain that wearing basic, neutral makeup makes you feel pretty and confident for school, that your goal is not to look like a different person or pile on a ton of product, but just to enhance your natural beauty. Say that it would mean a lot to you if she would allow you this new privilege this year, and that if she ever thinks it's too much, you will tone it down. If she still says no, give it until Winter Break and bring it up again. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by purplepants99 on 8/14/2013 12:18:36 AM

I use wrapping paper as book covers instead of a brown paper bag.

by 15hayhay on 8/14/2013 12:10:51 AM

Do you have to live in Baltimore, MD to be a moderator? I live in Texas but I think it would be cool to be a mod!

Hey allison667, yeah unfortunately you do have to live in Baltimore. Maybe you could try to find internships in your area. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.