AN HOUR AGO Fab up your life with the best beach bags on the block: http://t.co/YDS5Ulj8ik

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! Style up with a @joseeberhair flat iron: http://t.co/yUCoG5ztrA

3 HOURS AGO No time to tame your mane? Just bun it: http://t.co/p8ajs5UPn7

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Sporty and natural Helen L.

Read all about what GL gal Helen<3 from Elmira, NY uses to show off her natural beauty. Find out how to enhance your natural look...

you can get a lot of e.l.f. stuff at target. I always buy it there<3

by dideeny on 8/27/2013 10:52:00 PM

Hey girls! Please come join my club

Fashion, Hair, and more, Oh my!

It's all about fashion, beauty, advice and more! All positions open so if you'd love to help girls with fashion and beauty, or get helped please join! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/14/2013 7:34:31 PM

Mod! Picture day is coming soon and I have no idea what to wear! Help. Thanks.

Hey chica! Wear something that makes you feel confident.  Make sure you don't wear anything the same color as the background.  xoxo

Kate G.

by wildstar19 on 8/14/2013 4:43:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have really short hair like it just reaches below my ear. Its straight now cuz i straightened it. What are some cute ways I can style it. Thanks!

Hey chica! Try adding fun accessories like headbands and clips and doing little braids. xoxo

Kate G.

by lotsaluv101 on 8/14/2013 3:51:47 PM

Are there any skin care products (not makeup) available that can even skin tone, erase blotchiness, or anything like that?

Hey chica! There are a ton- check out Target or drugstores and look in the skin care aisle.  Nothing works overnight, so you may have to try a product for awhile before you start to see a difference.  xoxox

Kate G.

by Casey_cookie on 8/14/2013 3:13:32 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
In May, I dyed my hair at home using a semi permanent dye I got from the drugstore. My natural hair is medium/dark brown and I dyed it red which has now turned into an auburn. The box lied! its a very permanent color. The problem is its August and now you can see my very noticeable grown out roots. I want to get my natural color back. What can I do before school starts?? Thanks!

Hey girl! If you are willing to shell out the cash for a professional hairstylist who can dye your hair back close to its original color, I would do that. If you want to risk another at-home kit, try to pick out a color close to your natural color and dye your hair with it. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by deedles1621 on 8/14/2013 1:30:30 PM

Mod mod mod
How do I become a beauty spy

There are instructions to become a beauty spy at the bottom of this post. xx

Hannah M