2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

I accidentally cheated on my BF--but he won't forgive me

I accidentally cheated on my boyfriend, and he won’t forgive me. I want him back, but he won’t talk to me! What can I do? ...

MOD!

What's the average age for a first kiss? I'm 15, turning 16 in the fall. I'm going into sophmore year and I've never been kissed or been out on a date. Is that weird?

Hey JuliaE, I'm not sure what the average age is for a kiss. Don't worry about numbers or what everyone else is doing. Whenever you're ready is the perfect time. You're not weird at all. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by JuliaE on 8/18/2013 11:18:49 PM

I am not judging but how do you accidentally cheat, it sounds like an excuse a guy would make and try and get us to believe it. I guess if you were at a party and were really tired and put your head on a guys shoulder and then went to kiss him not realizing he wasnt your bf it could happen. And if you just cheated by kissing I wouldnt worry but if you did other more bf gf things then I would be more concerned.

by fashionqn on 8/15/2013 11:02:30 PM

so I've been upset with my boyfriend lately because I had surgery and although he had promised he would come visit me he never did, and he constantly was telling me why he couldn't and after awhile I became fed up with it (one of his reasons was that he wanted to get a second workout in, and that really made me upset). He's been away at camp for a few days and couldn't use his phone, and honestly I was really enjoying the space and the silence. Now he's back and he wants to hang out but I kind of just don't want to. I really don't want to see him right now for some reason, but I'm not sure why. Am I being like over emotional or selfish or something?

Hey girlie! You're not being selfish, but if you don't want to hang out with your boyfriend anymore, you should end things.  If you think this is just a little bump in the road, then you should hang out with him and talk to him about what he's done to upset you.  Either way, avoiding your boy for the time being is probably not the best solution. xoxo

Kate G.

by privygurl123 on 8/15/2013 12:24:02 PM

My ex tried pulling this on me. And my boyfriends ex pulled it on him. You don't accidentally cheat, you stay loyal to him, because that's what he trusts you to do

by missykp on 8/14/2013 5:54:34 PM

But how do you accidentally cheat on someone? It doesnt really work like that... its either you do or you dont...

by randomchica on 8/14/2013 5:08:13 PM

"Hey cutie, wanna kiss" ....oops sorry hun, It was an accident....umm? How does that work? You can't accidentally cheat on someone or else it's not cheating (like someone kisses you and u didn't know they would) that's not cheating....if thaTs what you mean, maybe talk to him about it

by vikiwasawoo on 8/14/2013 2:53:20 PM

how do you accidentally cheat on someone??

by livswim on 8/14/2013 12:32:16 PM

Accidently!!! REALLY!!!! I don't mean to come out as
hurtful but its true!!

by MakeupLover245 on 8/14/2013 11:54:51 AM

Accidentally? Huh?

by myfatsquirrel on 8/14/2013 11:43:41 AM

oh my gosh I can't stand it when people say this girls or guys you can't accidentally cheat on someone sorry but you can't

by redvelvetluv on 8/14/2013 10:33:12 AM