AN HOUR AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

2 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

3 HOURS AGO It's #ThrowbackThursday! Tweet us your best #tbt pics 😊

Mark your calendar: GL's Back-to-School Chat Fest is here!

From what to wear on the first day back to how to make friends in a snap to how to get your crush to notice...

Hello!!! is anyone still on girls life it seems quiet if your still on girls
life then text me because people stop coming on here like in 2012.

by danalove on 8/24/2013 2:54:37 PM

mod mod mod!
i have a question for thursday.i dont know what to wear for the first day of school!im really girly but i want to combine girly ,casual and edgy to my look for the first day of school.also what accessories would i wear with that outfit?please ask that for me. thanks!

by lovelivefashion on 8/22/2013 3:49:28 PM

I have a question for Thursday. I'm girly but I also like a more casual or sporty style. Is there a way I could mix them both or things I could wear that are girly, but more casual? Could you ask that for me please? Thanks!

by vummibear on 8/21/2013 2:42:53 PM

i have a question for wednesday.what kind of hair and makeup should i wear onthe first day of school i dont want to look hair is 3 inches below my shoulder, i have layers.can you ask them?thanks!

Hey lovelivefashion, you know what would look really cute on you?! A side braid/plait. Do you know how to braid your hair? If not head to YouTube for some tutorials. Here's 2 links to the hairstyle I'm describing: and

Do you like that? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by lovelivefashion on 8/20/2013 5:05:29 PM

hey i got a question for Monday.
i have this friend, she's really "nice" and all, but she can say some hurtful things sometimes. i don't know weather to break our friendship or let it be.

by cl15 on 8/19/2013 6:28:34 PM

If we miss a night of the chat fest, can we watch it another time?

Hey chica! Since our chat fest is on Facebook, you can look on our page and read the answers whenever you want afterwards! xoxo

Kate G.

by vummibear on 8/19/2013 4:49:43 PM

Sooo excited!!! I have a question for Monday. I have a friend and she's silly and fun and I like being around her most of the time, but I find she's always teasing me. I'm getting annoyed and sometimes, it hurts. Any advice to help keep this friendship going?
Thanks and I can't wait!

by vummibear on 8/19/2013 4:46:15 PM

OOOO! I'm so excited! I'll definatly be there on Wednesday and Thursday!

by AlexisBougie17 on 8/15/2013 6:05:49 PM

Hi! Can you ask Carol (Monday) this question for me please:
I'm heading into a private high school as a freshman this year and I'm terrified. I was at the same school with only 80 students per class for 8 years straight. Any advice to do well and to calm my nerves? Thanks!

Hey girl! We'll be sure to ask her for you. Tune in on Monday! xx

Hannah M

by glgirl1199 on 8/13/2013 9:17:00 PM

So if we don't have a facebook, we can't enter to win the prizes?

Hey allison667, no sorry girl. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by allison667 on 8/13/2013 8:03:01 PM

It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).