23 MINUTES AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

AN HOUR AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

2 HOURS AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ

COMMENTS

You're invited! Join us at the MLB Fan Cave for an amazing party

GL's teaming up with MLB to start an exclusive new club of teen ambassadors for Major League Baseball…and you're invited to join! We've got one...

I'm going!

by llamas_rock5 on 8/16/2013 3:03:24 PM

I've got a position (VP) in a club, but for some reason, I can't post the way people with positions are supposed to be able to! There's no box for me to write updates... But I know that my username is written properly in the VP slot--I clicked on it and it led to my profile page. But something is wrong!

Hey chica- Post on the President's profile and see if she can re-add you, maybe something went oddly when she updated the club.  If not, check back in and we'll try and get it fixed! xoxo

Kate G.

by shadowhunter16 on 8/16/2013 12:32:02 PM

by Emilicious on 8/15/2013 8:58:49 PM

Do you love Shadowhunters and The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices? Are you in love with Jace, Will, Jem, or all three? Then join my club, Shadowhunters! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/15/2013 8:14:41 PM

You guys should do an event in Boston!!

by snowver11 on 8/15/2013 5:11:17 PM

When exactly does it start and end? the par-tay?

Hey chica! It's from 6 to 9 pm!

Kate G.

by Puella528 on 8/15/2013 12:33:26 PM

Hey girls! Please come join my club

Fashion, Hair, and more, Oh my!

It's all about fashion, beauty, advice and more! We have outfits of the day, celebs of the month, store of the month and more! All positions open so if you'd love to help girls with fashion and beauty, or get helped please join! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/15/2013 12:05:32 PM