Bridget M.

is modding

7 MINUTES AGO Fashion advice...from a groundhog?! http://t.co/chCJ7Yi5SZ

12 HOURS AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl

15 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?

COMMENTS

We're feeling country with these music vids

What’s the perfect thing to listen to on a hot August day? Country music, of course. Whether you’re hanging by the pool or relaxing at...

I love country but I really REALLY like LUKE BRYAN!!!!

by realrainbow on 8/16/2013 10:46:37 AM

Our Song is one of Swift's only country sounding songs.I hate when people call her country now a days. It's cookie cutter pop, and has been since 2010

by smileitsjulia on 8/15/2013 4:41:06 PM

Hey girls! Please come join my club

Fashion, Hair, and more, Oh my!

It's all about fashion, beauty, advice and more! All positions open so if you'd love to help girls with fashion and beauty, or get helped please join! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/14/2013 7:34:53 PM

I grew up listening to country and I love it. In my opinion, country is the best genre of music, with its great stories, simple melodies, and authentic voices. "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line (NOT the remix with Nelly, it's so much better in the country version) is a great summer song, so is "I Don't Want This Night to End" by Luke Bryan and "Georgia Peaches" by Lauren Alaina.

by 1cindercinder3 on 8/14/2013 7:33:07 PM

Yeah, back then Taylor Swift was country-pop.
Now she is just pop.
Get it right people.

by annala99 on 8/14/2013 4:54:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
The club maker won't work. How can I fix it?

Hey chica! If your club isn't showing up right away, it's probably still waiting for approval.  Give it an hour or so and your club should show up! xoxo

Kate G.

by -strawberry13 on 8/14/2013 3:50:39 PM

Hunter Hayes is awesome!!! I'll be making a fan club on this site soon. Please Join if you <3 Hunter!!!!

by -strawberry13 on 8/14/2013 3:46:51 PM