6 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

9 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

10 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

10 fashion crimes you should never commit

We all do it: commit those unspoken fashion crimes that we fret about forever. But with this list of 10 dont’s and dos, you’ll always...

Can you recommend an eyeshadow that's the same color as the NARS eyeshadow only cheaper? Also could you tell me where to find it? That color is awesome!THANKS!!!! (=

Hey girlie! Try out a drugstore to see if you can find the same color.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Black Fire on 8/22/2013 3:58:26 PM

I'd b NOWHERE in fashion if it weren't for GL. (I'd still be rockin my style from a couple years ago, sweat pants and a tee. sigh.)

by RubyGurly on 8/22/2013 11:34:26 AM

OMG I HAVE THE UNICORN SHIRT!!!! I love it to death....

by violagirl115 on 8/19/2013 6:57:48 PM

Hey girls! Need help ASAP with boys, friends, school, fashion, beauty, or anything in between? The join the club Guide To A Fabulous YOU and get amazing answers usually within 24 hours! We have fabulous officers that are almost guaranteed to give you great and helpful answers!

by coolkitten24 on 8/16/2013 11:14:46 AM

What to wear with neon yellow (at the top), white at the bottom ombre pants? How should I wear with black without looking like a bee? Also most of my shirts are kiddy.. How do I make it look not kiddish? Thank you.

Hey chica! If ya wanna keep it chic, and not kiddy, keep it simple.  A plain white, black, navy tee or a cute chambray button down will look cite and simple and compliment your jeans perfectly. xoxo

Kate G.

by azuki on 8/16/2013 1:16:20 AM

Mod mod mod Hey! So my mom lets me watch and read some things that most girls my age aren't allowed to like vampire diaries, pll, the clique, and the hunger games are good examples. My mom lets me but i am not allowed to tell my friends. So like i maybe obsessing over who red coat is but i have to keep it all inside. And when my friends look at my phone they are like "Why is your screen saver pll? Does your mom let you watch that?" And i have to lie and then change the subject. What can i do to help keep it in and follow my moms rules?

Hey girlie,

What your parents let
you do isn’t anyone else’s business, so don’t feel like you have to hide or lie
around your friends. It’s ok and normal for you to have different rules and
family traditions than your friends, but that doesn’t mean anyone is right or
wrong, so you don’t have to hide or defend your family’s decisions! If you like
the show and your mom’s okay with it, you don’t have to keep it from your
friends, because it’s not their right to judge you or your mom.

Meghan D.

by Ash-blue on 8/16/2013 12:44:28 AM

Hi! This year for school i wanted to wear more skirts and outfits that are girly but still sassy. What skirts would you recommend and tops to go with them. And leggings that could go with. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Try going for outfits
that you like and that fit your style (and your school’s dress code), because
you’ll be in a better mood if you’re comfortable! There are so many skirt
options (denim, maxi, peasant and pleated, just to name a few!), so find ones
that you like and are happy in! Solid tops, cardigans, blouses or simple tees
would be great with a bright or printed skirt, or solid and denim skirts are
great with patterned or attention grabbing tops. Plain leggings (either black,
gray or colors if you’re feeling bold!) are a great way to keep warm in style.
I’m sure you’ll look great all year long!

Meghan D.

by yannarox on 8/15/2013 11:20:36 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
I just shaved my legs. I hadn't shaved in awhile (1-2 weeks). I nicked myself a couple times so I washed off the blood and put band-aids on them one I was done. A couple hours after, I noticed little red bumps that look like mosquito bites. What are these?
Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

Don'tworry--it'sjustrazorburn,anditwillgoaway!Makesureyouarealwaysusingarazorthat'snottoooldandalwaysuseashavingcreamtoavoid future cuts!

Meghan D.

by olivia1234 on 8/15/2013 10:18:46 PM

If you need help with advise, then go to Tips for the Heart!!!
I hope you can enjoy the club!!! Look under guys/dating

by secret515 on 8/15/2013 7:46:35 PM

Hey girls! Please come join my club

Fashion, Hair, and more, Oh my!

It's all about fashion, beauty, advice and more! We have outfits of the day, celebs of the month, store of the month and more! All positions open so if you'd love to help girls with fashion and beauty, or get helped please join! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/15/2013 12:00:36 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!
Check out my advice queen page! I cover fashion/style, school/boys AND MORE!!!!
SO CHECK IT OUT AND BECOME A FAN!!!
And remember, BE COLORFUL!!!
Thanks!
<3 cece

by Ceceandrocky20 on 8/15/2013 11:52:14 AM

I'm switching from public school to private Catholic school this year. I start tomorrow. I've gone to youth group and already know some of the girls in my grade (8th). Well, anyway, one of my youth group friends (who goes to the school) invited all the 8th grade girls in the school to a back-to-school pool party at her house on Saturday. All I have to take is a towel and swim suit. So, my problem is that I don't know what to wear! Should I wear a bikini or a tankini? I don't wanna be the only girl not wearing a bikini/tankini. And there's only about 15 girls in the grade so it's possible to be the only one. I have a cute black and white tribal print bikini with neon pink, blue, and green accents. It's pretty modest (but I'm flat-chested and it is gonna be all girls). Anyway please help!! Sorry it's so long!

Hey girlie! Ask your friend what she's planning on wearing.  Chances are, you won't be the only girl rocking a cute 2 piece suit! Ask her if a bikini will be fine, she'll let ya know what's appropriate.  xoxo

Kate G.

by excellentemily12 on 8/15/2013 11:50:56 AM

I am now a mother's helper. The first day was really fun, and I did not mind not getting paid. The next I was supposed to go to the lake with my family, but I was needed for the same family AGAIN and for all day. I am still not getting paid. I now I don't need to get paid all the time, but when it takes out my time with family and lots of days in a row, I would like to. I asked my mom (because she is the one making me do this) about it and she just talks about how she has to pay for her vacation. I don't want to do this anymore. It takes out of my time, but my mom is making me. Help!

Hey chica! Talk to the mother of the kids you are watching and ask her if you can set up a schedule of days you can work and days you can't.  Be polite- this woman will be a great person to refer to if you want to do this again next summer and get paid.  Let her know that you love working with her and her kids, but that you'd like to discuss being paid if she needs you last minute and it conflicts with plans you had already made.  If she's not open to it, you'll have to accept that and stick it out- summer is almost over and you won't be a mother's helper for that much longer.

Kate G.