5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Easy ways to make your wardrobe instantly edgy

A mix of glamour and rebellion, punk style is dominating fashion right now and is super easy to rock. Although it was born in 1970s...

Hey girls! This edgy fashion GL has shown us is so in right now! Want more tips? Join my club Edgy, Fashion for tips, and even DIY fashion for you! Positions are open, and there will be more posts once more members! Thamks!

by callmecrazy345 on 8/21/2013 10:26:19 AM

Mod
Last year was my first year of high school and I had some medical problems so I didn't really get a chance to do things. I didn't want that to happen again, so I decided to try tennis since I know people on the team. I've never played before but I emailed the coach and he said that would be fine. Turns out it really isn't. I get to practice and expect newbies. ALL of the girls have been playing for YEARS. So even though they do mess up occasionally, I am the worst one. I'm truly awful. And I get that I will improve as time goes on, but there's only ten days until school/meet start. It's not enough time to learn for me. I don't even know the rules yet, or the terms! And I don't even know if I like it yet. When I was at practice, it felt like gym class- not fun. I don't feel comfortable. My parents say i should give it more time but these girl have all had lessons. I've been sick so I haven't gone in days but i can go tom but idk if i want to! I'm dreading it. Help?

Hey girlie, keep going and practice more when you have time outside of your practices. Don't compare yourself to the other girls and just enjoy yourself. If you're not having a good time after another a week or two, and you really don't enjoy playing then quit.

Lauren T.

by rosietoes4ever on 8/19/2013 8:40:54 PM

Mod mod mod!!
I created a club like last week and the page said it had to be approved by the mod team. How do i know when its done and how can i view the club?! It was called *big time rush*

Hey girlie! It usually takes an hour or so to get approved by the mod team, have you checked back in recently? You should be good to go! xoxo

Kate G.

by paigepanda11 on 8/19/2013 4:27:14 PM

mod mod mod

This school year I need a really really big backpack. Do you know any brands that may work?
And also I'm moving so how do I cancel my subscription for that certain address?
Thanks!

Hey chica! To switch your address to a new one, fill out the info here: https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fChangeAddress.aspx .  As for your backpack- I always loved my LLBean backpacks for school! xoxo

Kate G.

by fieldhockey001 on 8/19/2013 2:03:43 PM

I'm going to a concert on the 6th and the band is a punk rock band but I have to go the concert STRAIGHT FROM SCHOOL. Can you guys give me advise on how to dress school appropriate and still have that kind of a cool, punk way? Thanks!

Hey girl! The easiest way to transition your look is with accessories.  A plain tee shirt and black jeans will be appropriate for school, but adding some cool accessories and a little bit of black eyeliner will give ya that punk rock look you want for the concert.  Have fun! xoxo

Kate G.

by annala99 on 8/19/2013 12:36:14 PM

Hey girls! Need help with boys, friends, fashion, school, beauty or anything else? Then join the club "Guide To A Fabulous YOU" and get great answers from our amazing officers usually within 24 hours!
You have a question? We have an answer!
Guide To A Fabulous YOU!

by coolkitten24 on 8/19/2013 11:33:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD I got these shoes and i wanted to know wht outfits i could make with tht combination. Wht colors, jeggings, leggings, jeans, skirts, the color of the skirts. That kinda thing. Thnx mod!

Hey chica! It all depends on what you've got in your closet. Plain, dark wash jeans go with just about everything, so try pairing those with some of your shirts and see what looks good! xoxo

Kate G.

by yannarox on 8/19/2013 9:58:21 AM

by Emilicious on 8/19/2013 12:54:33 AM

Hi! Please join Future Fashion Designers now! If you want to be a fashion designer, this club is for you. The next fashion designer could be you. Follow your dreams and chat with other girls who feel the same as you about fashion. Don't lose hope and follow your dreams as a Future Fashion Designers girl. I also take any fashion advice and will answer! Thank you for reading!

by tani21♪ on 8/18/2013 10:49:28 PM

mod mod mod!!!
i was wondering where are some good stores to get combat boots for the fall time and arent super expensive? thanks Smile

by niccer13 on 8/18/2013 8:12:09 PM