AN HOUR AGO So excited to hang with @PeytonList today! What questions do you want us to ask? #peytonlist #GLpeyton

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 rule the school with Royal Flush Boots from @ChineseLaundry: http://t.co/aCrfs8vPrP

2 HOURS AGO 6 farm stand fruits and veggies to nosh right now: http://t.co/Cz75yXUyjX

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Bella vs. Lily

We’re still chatting about the fierce fashion from this year’s Teen Choice Awards at the GL HQ—and the fact that two of our fave stars...

Bella, of course! Her light orange hair goes perfectly with the tropical theme and the two toned outfit is simple and in solid colors which makes it cute!

by colormehappy123 on 8/22/2013 5:11:03 PM

Definitely Lily. Bella's outfit is a little confusing because she's wearing the same pattern just in different colors. Lily's is much more straight forward and think that high-low skirts look so cute on her.

by kawai on 8/20/2013 9:41:46 PM

Bella

by Pixlix123 on 8/17/2013 1:51:01 AM

Bella! I dont like High-low dresses, I think they look weird

by awtechnofish on 8/16/2013 7:07:08 PM

I think Bella totally won! I love the two tone look! Smile

by Gabka13 on 8/16/2013 6:56:36 PM

Lily. I love the long in the back short in the front thing.

by fashiongirl43 on 8/16/2013 2:43:11 PM

bella

by bows4me143 on 8/16/2013 2:43:01 PM

Lily!

by -strawberry13 on 8/16/2013 2:24:31 PM

Neither. Bella's fits poorly, where as Lilly's fits perfectly but is just too dramatic for my taste.

by sfluv on 8/16/2013 2:06:09 PM

I think Bella wore it better!Lily's looks a little too dramatic and I like the fact that Bella's is two toned.

by Cgh517 on 8/16/2013 1:22:45 PM