8 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

11 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

12 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Bella vs. Lily

We’re still chatting about the fierce fashion from this year’s Teen Choice Awards at the GL HQ—and the fact that two of our fave stars...

Neither... If I had to pick.... well, neither. I guess Bella.

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I know you guys are really busy, but I would really appreciate it if you guys did an article on healthy and easy-to-make back to school lunch ideas. Thanks!!! I really appreciate GL's hard work to make us fans ( LOL) happy!!! Thanks again!!!! Smile

by Sarah510 on 8/16/2013 11:45:43 AM

Hey girls! Need help ASAP with boys, friends, school, fashion, beauty, or anything in between? Then join the club Guide To A Fabulous YOU for help on anything! We have great officers with great advice and can get you help usually within 24 hours!

by coolkitten24 on 8/16/2013 11:06:48 AM

Bella

by Katieknob on 8/16/2013 9:47:11 AM

Bella's dress is interesting but I don't think it flatters her shape and her makeup is over the top. I love Lily's classic top and the skirt is really shocking, her updo pulls the outfit together, making the skirt the center of attention, I definitely choose Lily.

by pfeiloli000 on 8/16/2013 9:28:12 AM

Bella

by myfatsquirrel on 8/16/2013 1:17:05 AM

obviously bella, i mean lily looks nice but it the tee choice awards.your soppossed to look like a teen. the only thing i have to say is to cut the sleeves and less blush.

by chrissy23 on 8/16/2013 12:30:37 AM

this is extremly easy, obviously lilly. Although Bella is more popular with tweens these days, Lilly looks timeless and classic, more like a girl someone would want to model. She looks naturally elegant. I think Bella looks too tacky; she is wearing much too much makeup and her dress has an off-putting shape.

by indibrown10 on 8/15/2013 11:32:03 PM

I love both of the dresses! Bella's is fun and girly and Lily's is pretty and elegant. Smile

by Leo.Phoenix on 8/15/2013 11:23:47 PM

Lily, no competition

by glgirl1199 on 8/15/2013 11:09:51 PM

bella. the makeup and hair all go together with the dress and the shoes

by love268 on 8/15/2013 10:41:09 PM