AN HOUR AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

AN HOUR AGO So excited for #TheGiver to hit theaters August 15—get a sneak peek + find out how you can win with your review! http://t.co/x9ACeg6yqx

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 sistahs score @soffe Dri Capri in Dazzling Blue Cosmic: http://t.co/Gx25bGgdpx

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Bella vs. Lily

We’re still chatting about the fierce fashion from this year’s Teen Choice Awards at the GL HQ—and the fact that two of our fave stars...

Bella looks better. I don't like the shoulders of Lily's dress.

by Football fan22 on 8/15/2013 9:37:45 PM

by Emilicious on 8/15/2013 9:08:50 PM

I like Lily's better... Hers is simpler.

by shadowhunter16 on 8/15/2013 8:13:21 PM

Do you love Shadowhunters and The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices? Are you in love with Jace, Will, Jem, or all three? Then join my club, Shadowhunters!

by shadowhunter16 on 8/15/2013 8:13:03 PM

Hey girls! Please come join my club

Fashion, Hair, and more, Oh my!

It's all about fashion, beauty, advice and more! We have outfits of the day, celebs of the month, store of the month and more! All positions open so if you'd love to help girls with fashion and beauty, or get helped please join! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/15/2013 7:24:41 PM

I think that they shouldtrade the top portions of their dresses, then i would loooove them both!!! Smile

by poetpower on 8/15/2013 6:36:22 PM

I like Lily's look, but Im not a fan of the shoulders, and I don't like how the skirt drags on the ground. Overall, I prefer Bella's.

by holycheese on 8/15/2013 6:32:38 PM

i dont like either of them . the skirt on lily is cute but i dont like the lumps on her shoulders...

by taylor kane on 8/15/2013 6:00:21 PM

Lily even though i really like Bella!!!

by MakeupLover245 on 8/15/2013 5:33:53 PM

I wasn't a fan of Bella's but Lilly's was waaaaay too high-low so Bella.

by emma567 on 8/15/2013 5:33:17 PM