33 MINUTES AGO The dos and don'ts of adding your crush on FB: http://t.co/Yqj8JuAot1

1 HOURS AGO 8 moisturizing BB creams that you need this winter: http://t.co/AxuuGrKLPV

2 HOURS AGO 5 free apps to perfect your pics: http://t.co/EL6dYe5O0M

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Bella vs. Lily

We’re still chatting about the fierce fashion from this year’s Teen Choice Awards at the GL HQ—and the fact that two of our fave stars...

Bella looks better. I don't like the shoulders of Lily's dress.

by Football fan22 on 8/15/2013 9:37:45 PM

by Emilicious on 8/15/2013 9:08:50 PM

I like Lily's better... Hers is simpler.

by shadowhunter16 on 8/15/2013 8:13:21 PM

Do you love Shadowhunters and The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices? Are you in love with Jace, Will, Jem, or all three? Then join my club, Shadowhunters!

by shadowhunter16 on 8/15/2013 8:13:03 PM

Hey girls! Please come join my club

Fashion, Hair, and more, Oh my!

It's all about fashion, beauty, advice and more! We have outfits of the day, celebs of the month, store of the month and more! All positions open so if you'd love to help girls with fashion and beauty, or get helped please join! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/15/2013 7:24:41 PM

I think that they shouldtrade the top portions of their dresses, then i would loooove them both!!! Smile

by poetpower on 8/15/2013 6:36:22 PM

I like Lily's look, but Im not a fan of the shoulders, and I don't like how the skirt drags on the ground. Overall, I prefer Bella's.

by holycheese on 8/15/2013 6:32:38 PM

i dont like either of them . the skirt on lily is cute but i dont like the lumps on her shoulders...

by taylor kane on 8/15/2013 6:00:21 PM

Lily even though i really like Bella!!!

by MakeupLover245 on 8/15/2013 5:33:53 PM

I wasn't a fan of Bella's but Lilly's was waaaaay too high-low so Bella.

by emma567 on 8/15/2013 5:33:17 PM

Spring is right around the corner. What do you think you'll miss most about winter?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!