12 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

15 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Bella vs. Lily

We’re still chatting about the fierce fashion from this year’s Teen Choice Awards at the GL HQ—and the fact that two of our fave stars...

I love Lily but Bella.

by wildstar19 on 8/15/2013 5:05:45 PM

oh definatly Lilly!!! Bella's looked a little frumpy to me, but lilly looked modern and chic

by lologirl100 on 8/15/2013 5:00:06 PM

Bella

by alexiachic on 8/15/2013 4:58:56 PM

I like the colors on Bella's dress but I think Lily's the cutest... I love the high-low look... I don't necessarily like the sleeves on Bella's. They both look pretty but I like Lily's dress better =).

by music191 on 8/15/2013 4:47:12 PM

Neither of the dresses are cute. I prefer my clothing tree free, thanks.

by smileitsjulia on 8/15/2013 4:37:54 PM

Bella i luv u but im gonna have to go with Lily even though she could have worn another shirt tht's doesnt have those sleeves.......

by _karen_ on 8/15/2013 4:37:41 PM

I really like Bella's but if it was tank top on the top I would like it much better! But Im picking Bella. LOL

by ceceandrocky20 on 8/15/2013 4:37:12 PM

nether, both are not flattering. bella's makes her look fat and lily's makes her hips and thighs look big. sorry i dont like ether

by Prim on 8/15/2013 4:29:50 PM

I agree with ElliMichael. But I don't like the shape of lily's skirt.

by Genovi on 8/15/2013 4:29:44 PM

Totally bella! I love the long sleaves with the short dress. So cute!

by secret515 on 8/15/2013 4:29:21 PM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.