11 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

14 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

15 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Bella vs. Lily

We’re still chatting about the fierce fashion from this year’s Teen Choice Awards at the GL HQ—and the fact that two of our fave stars...

I love Lily but Bella.

by wildstar19 on 8/15/2013 5:05:45 PM

oh definatly Lilly!!! Bella's looked a little frumpy to me, but lilly looked modern and chic

by lologirl100 on 8/15/2013 5:00:06 PM

Bella

by alexiachic on 8/15/2013 4:58:56 PM

I like the colors on Bella's dress but I think Lily's the cutest... I love the high-low look... I don't necessarily like the sleeves on Bella's. They both look pretty but I like Lily's dress better =).

by music191 on 8/15/2013 4:47:12 PM

Neither of the dresses are cute. I prefer my clothing tree free, thanks.

by smileitsjulia on 8/15/2013 4:37:54 PM

Bella i luv u but im gonna have to go with Lily even though she could have worn another shirt tht's doesnt have those sleeves.......

by _karen_ on 8/15/2013 4:37:41 PM

I really like Bella's but if it was tank top on the top I would like it much better! But Im picking Bella. LOL

by ceceandrocky20 on 8/15/2013 4:37:12 PM

nether, both are not flattering. bella's makes her look fat and lily's makes her hips and thighs look big. sorry i dont like ether

by Prim on 8/15/2013 4:29:50 PM

I agree with ElliMichael. But I don't like the shape of lily's skirt.

by Genovi on 8/15/2013 4:29:44 PM

Totally bella! I love the long sleaves with the short dress. So cute!

by secret515 on 8/15/2013 4:29:21 PM