9 MINUTES AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

AN HOUR AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

2 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Fash face off: Bella vs. Lily

We’re still chatting about the fierce fashion from this year’s Teen Choice Awards at the GL HQ—and the fact that two of our fave stars...

Their clothes look like they're made from the same clothing line, and they most likely are.
Definitely Lily.

by Sweetie99 on 8/15/2013 4:26:33 PM

Lily definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!

by greeknspooky on 8/15/2013 4:14:25 PM

Definitely Lily's.

by ThatGirlCallie on 8/15/2013 3:59:09 PM

Bella's long sleeves throw off the whole "summer theme". But Lily's top is too plain. So if Lily wore a super cute, chunky necklace, I would choose Lily.Smile

by ElliMichael on 8/15/2013 3:43:37 PM

Definitely Bella!!

by maggie183 on 8/15/2013 3:30:45 PM

Definitely Lily...Bella's is too matchy matchy and looks kind of frumpy, while Lily's looks classic but with a twist.

by lexi874 on 8/15/2013 3:17:26 PM

Mod Mod Mod I came across a bunch of old pictures from my phone. I started doing my first Throwback Thursdays on Facebook. Do you think that would be weird if I do them every Thursday? Thanks!

Hey chica- Do what feels right to you! If you're getting lots of positive attention and like bringing back old pics, do it every week! Don't force it though- if you forget or you don't have a good pic, don't feel like you HAVE to.  xoxo

Kate G.

by 15hayhay on 8/15/2013 3:06:31 PM

Bella. I would like Lily's better if she had, like, a black tank top instead of the t-shirt with the weird sleeves.

by Casey_cookie on 8/15/2013 3:04:03 PM

What is your fave class in school?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!