2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

How to make group dates work

One-on-one dates can be tricky, especially if you just met your crush. Lessen your stress with the miracle that is the group date. Here are...

Hey! so my best friend is moving into town and she has a really cute guy friend! okay well she gave me his number and we txted for hours almost 3 days in a row.... now he doesnt answer very often and i feel like he is ignoring me! i try to talk to him and ive talked to him about it and he just says that he doesnt know me very well but that makes me so confused! what changed his mind between like 3 nights ago? another thing is that he doesnt live in the same city as me. he lives about an hour away! but my bestie is taking me there on weekend to meet him and all her other friends what should i do?! Thanks!

Hey! all good things to those who wait ;) Since you're meeting this guy soon anyway, just let the mystery hang in the air until you see him. You don't have to text all the time since you'll see him soon anyway. Since his hangup is that he doesn't know you, this'll be your chance to connect this weekend. good luck!

Helen S.

by slgoethel on 8/22/2013 6:18:21 PM

So, I have this good friend who I think has a crush on me, bc he always winks at me whenever he passes by me or when I look at him. He also asked for my cellphone number. He also comments on every post I make on fb. And when I posted something on our group on fb (it's our section, we're classmates)that says I love y'all at the end, he replied "I love you too" but I'm not sure if that's as a friend or something. He also uses super pick-up lines whenever he's talking to me.And he also always treats me (like, for food and stuff) He also gave me a pink bracelet that is from 1 of the most beautiful spots in our place. But the problem is that, my best friend told me that that good friend of mine has a crush on her and not on me. So, do you think what my good friend told me was true or not?

Hey chica! It sounds like this guy is crushing on you, but if he's acting the same way towards your best friend, he may just be a flirt.  Does your BFF have a crush on him? If s, it might be best for both of you to steer clear of this dude so you don't end up fighting over him.  xoxo

Kate G.

by ilovetaylorswiftyahaveaproblem? on 8/20/2013 4:59:31 AM

mod mod mod mod hey so can you please block this question? This is really awkward to be writing but I really need some advice...

Hey girl, You're right, your mom might be mad, but it's important for her to know anyway.  She should know to make sure that you are getting all of the right health checks and medicine.  Sit her down and have a conversation about it, but be prepared for her to be upset and be understanding if she's not thrilled with you spending a lot of alone time with your BF from now on.  xoxo

Kate G.

by singsoftball97 on 8/20/2013 3:34:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD Lynae P. in response to my last comment the one about my sisters finances brother
I'm not really sure how I feel about his brother I like him but at the same time I feel guilty for liking him he's sorta misunderstood and in a way I feel bad for him I want to get to know him and be his friend before anything else happens

Hey chica! There's no rush to like someone as more than friend- if you aren't sure about your feelings, just trying being his friend first and seeing what happens from there. xoxo

Kate G.

by redvelvetluv on 8/19/2013 11:39:13 AM

MOD
Ok so I have a huge problem. I have a crush on my sisters bf. I know that it is wrong but we are constantly hanging out and it just kinda happened. I know that it is wrong and that he and I will never probably b together but how should I handle this I mean its hard to hide my feelings. when ever he hugs me I smile from ear to ear and I just feel all happy. me and my sister have had problems in the past but now we are getting along and I don't want to ruin our relationship either plz help!!!!!!!!!

Hey chica! It may be time for you to hang out with your sister and her boyfriend less.   Instead of hanging out with them when he's over, go and read a book or watch TV on your own.  Family is way more important than some guy, so try and stay away and hopefully the crush will fade and you'll find a new guy who you can crush on without being in danger of causing issues in your fam. Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by lizzierox on 8/19/2013 9:51:44 AM

mod mod mod
so on my instagram I follow this one kid who was in my class for 5th grade and goes to my school. we never really talked much, but everyone knows that hes REALLY desperate (always saying and complaining about how hes single, etc)
so just randomly one day he says 'hey cutie' on one of my photos. I don't know where it came from. I know I shouldn't have replied, so no need to tell me about that, but, for whatever reason, I did. I don't really want to talk about what was said, but at one point he started begging me to text him. I don't even have his number. so i told him that we should just talk face to face at school instead. im kind of hoping he doesn't talk to me at school (i have no idea what his classes are either). i know i handled it wrong, yeah yeah, but i just feel like i need help. i guess my question is, how do i show him im not interested and fix up what was said?

Hey girl! Treat him like an acquaintance- nothing more.  No need to flirt or spend extra time with him.  Needless to say, you should probably unfollow him on instagram and if he asks you out, give him a firm no.  Dont be mean to him, but there's no reason to keep talking to him if you're not interested in him and don't want to be his friend.  Good luck

Kate G.

by ladybugg on 8/19/2013 7:58:05 AM

by Emilicious on 8/19/2013 12:50:33 AM

Sorry for the confusion Lynae P. but was talking about my sisters finances brother his brother
only really talks to me when my dads not around and sometimes I catch him starring at me
he also hugs me right before he says goodbye and sometimes he gives me flirty looks I think I'm being dramatic but sometimes the way he smiles at me is kind of I don't know how to explain it what do you think?

Hey redvelvetluv, oh ok i gotcha. Aww I think he may like you and be a little intimidated by your dad. He probably gets nervous around you, and then having your father around makes things even worse. Do you like him at all? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 8/18/2013 10:19:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My friend really likes this guy. But there both shy! I try to crack her out of her she'll but when she tlks to him she gets flustered. Sometimes she tries to impress him (idk how but she always ends up embarrassing herself) but hes so nervous he just blushes and looks away. I think he likes her because he's confortable by just about every other girl but her. And his friend was trying to hook them up. Now shes asking me for advice on how she can tlk to him when there both shy. So im asking the same thing, and how she can flirt and talk when their both shy like confidence boosters?

Hey yannarox, here are some links to help your friend out! Hopefully they work! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by yannarox on 8/18/2013 8:07:24 PM

Thanks lauren r. I was just wondering if you think this is odd I noticed my second oldest sisters finances brother doesn't talk to me and kind of ignores me when my dads around and if my dad catches him looking at me he looks away do you think he gets nervous around my dad?

Hey redvelvetluv, Lauren R. signed off, but I can help you Smile. Mhmm I'm not sure. Has he always ignored you, or is this something new he's started? And are you close with the sister he's engaged to? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.