2 HOURS AGO Stay stylish and cozy in these fur vests: http://t.co/a1zmTZ6Qhm

3 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

5 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

COMMENTS

Quick and pretty short hairstyles

Think short hair can’t be swept into gorgeous ‘dos? Think again, chica. Here are four silky styles that will make ya fall back in love...

MOD MOD MOD ok so yesterday I was taking a shower when. Noticed some little red bumps around my nipples. They look kinda like little acne but I doubt it is. What d u think it is? Help MOD

Hey girl! I'm not sure- I'm not a doc, and I haven't come across that problem before.  I'd talk to your mom and see what she says if it's bothering you. xoxo

Kate G.

by _Sadie_ on 8/19/2013 9:34:56 AM

Hi! Please join Future Fashion Designers now! If you want to be a fashion designer, this club is for you. The next fashion designer could be you. Follow your dreams and chat with other girls who feel the same as you about fashion. Don't lose hope and follow your dreams as a Future Fashion Designers girl. I also take any fashion advice and will answer! Thank you for reading!

by tani21♪ on 8/18/2013 10:40:36 PM

Hey girls! Need help ASAP with boys, friends, school, fashion, beauty or anything in between? Then join the club Guide To A Fabulous YOU and get answers usually within 24 hours! We have awesome officers to give you great and hopefully helpful answers!

by coolkitten24 on 8/17/2013 4:50:25 PM

Hey! Need fashion advice or want to give it? Need help with the latest beauty trends or have some awesome hair and makeup tips you'd love to share? Then you should join my club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

There are positions open too! Join today for great advice! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/17/2013 4:06:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am so excited!! there is a music festival coming up in my area with 2 of my favorite bands playing!!! The tickets are $110 each and I don't know how to convince my mom to let me go. Both bands are playing on a Saturday, so I wont miss any school. I would also like to bring a friends, but I am not sure how to ask her or when! What is the most responsible thing to do?

Hey! I think this is a great question, and it's really thoughtful of you not to want to put your mom in an awkward situation. I think the best thing you could do is tell her directly that you really want to go, but that you understand it might be expensive and want to know if there's anything you could do to help, like chores or babysitting, or something. I don't know if you should ask yet about bringing a friend, see how she reacts and go from there. Good luck!

Helen S.

by isas456 on 8/17/2013 1:44:18 PM

I don't think these hairstyles will really work for me. My hair is about two inches below my shoulders, but it is layered and the top layer is only to my chin. My side bangs are also only to my chin. This makes it impossible to put it in anything but ponytails. Ugh... I wish my hair was all one length.

by Dionne13 on 8/17/2013 8:39:52 AM