10 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

13 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

14 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

This jerk's crawl too mean

I was in computer class and two guys were sitting next to me. they started talking about stupid pick-up lines. One of then looked at...

@sugarbear123 haha nice...

by Epic_CheesecakeLOL on 8/23/2013 1:59:57 PM

If it was me I would have turned to the person on the other side of me and said "jeez they're feeding pigs wired things these days! I think this one just made a sound slightly distinguishable as human!"

by Cocopops189 on 8/16/2013 12:18:35 PM

ugh what a jerk. i would have said; 'no but did it hurt when you fell from heaven because your face is pretty messed up!'

by awkobarbies on 8/15/2013 11:06:13 PM

I would of said why is yor face black and blue he would of said its not then i would of said not yet hahah

by sugarbear123 on 8/15/2013 10:48:19 PM

I would try to scare him by saying "Yes, actually. Thanks for caring."

by rockerchic123456789 on 8/15/2013 6:43:32 PM

Hey girls! Please come join my club

Fashion, Hair, and more, Oh my!

It's all about fashion, beauty, advice and more! All positions open so if you'd love to help girls with fashion and beauty, or get helped please join! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/15/2013 9:21:55 AM