5 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

7 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

7 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

This jerk's crawl too mean

I was in computer class and two guys were sitting next to me. they started talking about stupid pick-up lines. One of then looked at...

@sugarbear123 haha nice...

by Epic_CheesecakeLOL on 8/23/2013 1:59:57 PM

If it was me I would have turned to the person on the other side of me and said "jeez they're feeding pigs wired things these days! I think this one just made a sound slightly distinguishable as human!"

by Cocopops189 on 8/16/2013 12:18:35 PM

ugh what a jerk. i would have said; 'no but did it hurt when you fell from heaven because your face is pretty messed up!'

by awkobarbies on 8/15/2013 11:06:13 PM

I would of said why is yor face black and blue he would of said its not then i would of said not yet hahah

by sugarbear123 on 8/15/2013 10:48:19 PM

I would try to scare him by saying "Yes, actually. Thanks for caring."

by rockerchic123456789 on 8/15/2013 6:43:32 PM

Hey girls! Please come join my club

Fashion, Hair, and more, Oh my!

It's all about fashion, beauty, advice and more! All positions open so if you'd love to help girls with fashion and beauty, or get helped please join! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/15/2013 9:21:55 AM