7 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

11 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

12 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Super Saturday quiz for anyone

Happy Saturday, darlings! Kick back, relax and take this survey from a GL reader--all about what you love to do on the chillest day of...

1. Obvs gravity falls!!!

2. Life is a lot more simple than being a stressed out adult Tong

3. Cinnamon toast crunch or fruit loops

4. Definitely hangin out in your pjs all day, as seen as I already do

5. Friend time, I don't wanna hang around my arguing parents all day.

6. Probably not do it at all caus pe I forget but Sunday Tong

7. Watch tv, go swimming, hang out at the beach, go shopping for some new clothes and buy some scrum my ice cream at the shack on the beach nom nom nom

8. Wake up later than 10am :/ hate sleepin in

2. My parents would still buy me stuff
3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Cookie Crisp
4. Sleeping in
5. Friend time
6. Finishing early is what I should do XD
7. I'm on vacation XD
8. Get yelled at by my dad . 3.

by meepala21 on 8/18/2013 4:19:48 PM

1. Favorite Saturday morning cartoon? Hmm I don't really watch cartoons lol
2. Best thing about being a kid? Life is so simple and there is so much less to worry about
3. Favorite sugary breakfast cereal? Lucky Charms
4. Sleeping in or hanging out in your PJs all day? Sleeping in
5. Friend time or family time? Both..but family time is my favorite
6. Finish HW early or wait 'til Sunday? Finishing hw early is obviously better...but I tend to wait till Sunday :p
7. On your must-do list? Homework, college applications..etc etc...I have a really long must-do list right now and I haven't done any of it (ahhh) lol
8. On your must-don't list? Stress to much?

by maggie183 on 8/17/2013 5:38:16 PM

1. Favorite Saturday morning cartoon? who's awake in the morning?
2. Best thing about being a kid? kids are so simple and adorable

8. overthink or be sad

by emmiky on 8/17/2013 3:23:10 PM

1. SpongeBob Laughing
2. No drama
3. Anything :3
4. Sleeping in
5. Uhmm... depends on who the family/friend is.. hahahaha!
6. Wait till Sunday... im a procrastinator Laughing
7. MEET 1D BEFORE I DIE!!!
8. Cheat on someone that I care about... I would never do that but... Idk lol

by Nialler_4_ever on 8/17/2013 2:39:59 PM

1. I don't really watch cartoons, I usually watch Sports Center
2.Not having to worry about anything
3.Cinnamon Toast Crunch
4.Sleeping in
5.Both but probably more family time
6.If it is a subject I like finish it early, if it is something I don't want to do I wait till Sunday
7.Relax and be lazy every now and then, I tend to stress out about school more than I should
8.overthing things

by brooketrout on 8/17/2013 11:50:47 AM

1. Favorite Saturday morning cartoon? I don't really watch cartoons but I usually watch Full House or Boy Meets World.
2. Best thing about being a kid? not having to worry about anything.
3. Favorite sugary breakfast cereal? Captain Crunch.
4. Sleeping in or hanging out in your PJs all day? Sleeping in Smile
5. Friend time or family time? Both! But probably family time <3
6. Finish HW early or wait 'til Sunday? Wait till Sunday. (Which is what I do but I wish I didn't)
7. On your must-do list? Um, I suppose get my homework done early.
8. On your must-don't list? I don't know haha be lazy?

by michipie205 on 8/17/2013 10:33:34 AM