AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

August's Bags 4 Babes week 2 winners

Who's heading to school with a huge dose a cool on her arm? Um, that'd be Y-O-U! All August long, we're dishing out the hottest...

when are you guys going to post week 3 winners?

by cl15 on 8/23/2013 6:02:06 PM

I won the blueberry jelly sandals from Jbeans in July week 1. Tomorrow is the seventh week I have not received my gift. I emailed two different people (brittany@girlslife.com and trish@girlslife.com) but I have not received a response. I don't know what to do now! Please help! Thank you so so much! ;)

Hey chica! Brittany got your email and is looking into it! She'll get back to you ASAP! xoxo

Kate G.

by kyra_con on 8/22/2013 3:39:13 PM

Thanks GL! I finally won!

by 23EDG on 8/22/2013 12:27:55 AM

Hello fashionistas!
I have some clubs if you want to join:
makeup tips
1D fan club
Do it yourself (DIY)
Are you a 1D fan then join that club, are you a expert in makeup then join that club and give some tips for bts makeup look Smile
so if want to join my club i would love to have u bye-bye.

by danalove on 8/20/2013 8:46:44 PM

Yay i won!!! Thanks GL ! (:

by Ohhaiitsashleys on 8/20/2013 1:18:18 AM

Hi luvs if you need help with Beauty fashion pets and baking then please become a fan of my advice queen page I'm not a expert when it comes to fashion and I would have to say beauty is my strong spot but I can help a little with fashion and if you need some baking ideas or tips I'd be glad to help and if you have any pet based questions I can help with pets too Smile

by redvelvetluv on 8/19/2013 3:28:15 PM

i was soo close , but thats fine i really need day 17

by justebun on 8/18/2013 9:51:50 PM

i won a long time and still havent recieved my prize noone is answering my email please email me at princessshari@hotmail.com thank you

by sfischer18 on 8/18/2013 12:41:03 PM

If you want to get advise, or just want to learn fun tips, check out Tips for the Heart! I am hear 24/7! I would love to have you in my club! You can just check out the easy and fun tips I post everyday! I help with any problem! I hope I can see you there! Check out my tips for today. Tips for the Heart is under guy/dating! I hope that you will love the club even more then me!!!

by secret515 on 8/17/2013 8:54:07 AM

Hey girls!
Please join my Club Help, its all about fashion and beauty, Style spy.
Thx so much! -Lexi