7 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

8 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

9 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Brown bag lunch combos that'll make everyone at your table jealous

Tired of the same old turkey sandwich or icky drinkable yogurt? Revamp your brown bag lunches with these fresh ideas. Whether you’d rather be at a Mexican...

MOD MOD
I really love the whole preppy look for school and on my first day I want to wear a navy sweater with a white collared shirt underneath, skinny jeans, and either flats or combat boots. Any advice on how to make it look as if I'm not a teacher? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! It's all in the accessories- dress your look up with tons of bracelets and a fun necklace.  You'll still look preppy, but you'll also look fun and young! xoxo

Kate G.

by royaltyocean on 8/23/2013 11:09:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD Every year, the night before school, i can't fall asleep. I know this year will be especially bad considering I'm starting Highschool. Any ideas on how to fall asleep? Ill do anything!

Hey girl! Read a boring book, or a book you've read a ton of times.  Your mind will be occupied with the book, so it won't wander to being worried about high school, but you won't be so engrossed you can't fall asleep.  xoxo

Kate G.

by kenbon on 8/20/2013 12:13:10 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!! Smile

I'm trying to decide what outfit to wear for the first day of school, and I go to a very clique school so everybody judges you on your outfit unfortunately Frown

#1.A hot pink/peach sleeveless plaid tank with jewel embellishments on the collar, with black ankle zip-up jeans.

#2. A white sheer tank top with bright pink, bright orange and bright green stripes with sequins all over them, with a white lace cami underneath and just plain skinny jeans.

Thanks!!!!!!! Smile

Hey girl! Both sound super cute, so go with whatever you like best! Remember, what you're wearing may seem to matter, but it matters just as much how you feel wearing it! xoxo

Kate G.

by Sarah510 on 8/20/2013 9:58:57 AM

ugh. just reminds me of school Frown nice ideas though

by ladybugg on 8/19/2013 7:59:58 AM

by Emilicious on 8/19/2013 1:00:26 AM

i like the shape shifting

by Prim on 8/18/2013 8:09:34 PM

Hey! Need fashion advice or want to give it? Need help with the latest beauty trends or have some awesome hair and makeup tips you'd love to share? Then you should join my club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

There are positions open too! Join today for great advice! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/18/2013 10:41:23 AM

Last year, I used to put mini chocolate chips with my fruit to make it more appealing, but my friends usually ate all the chocolate chips Smile Fail...

by genieinabottle on 8/18/2013 9:04:54 AM