2 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE

2 HOURS AGO Enter Miss Kitty Couture's Style Selfie contest to win an iPad mini and fab fashions!: http://t.co/VLEA1qtyxe

3 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

COMMENTS

#GLgirl advice: Break the ice with your crush on the first day

Don’t let first-day jitters wreck your game. You’ve got your eyes set on that hottie, and GL readers are here to help. Check out these...

loved it

by Kaybake15 on 8/22/2013 7:03:55 PM

I really needed this... THANKS!!!

by purpleprincess60 on 8/19/2013 6:16:38 PM

Hi! Please join Future Fashion Designers now! If you want to be a fashion designer, this club is for you. The next fashion designer could be you. Follow your dreams and chat with other girls who feel the same as you about fashion. Don't lose hope and follow your dreams as a Future Fashion Designers girl. I also take any fashion advice and will answer! Thank you for reading!

by tani21♪ on 8/18/2013 10:41:18 PM

my summer school is a residential program, so everyone was kinda thrown together on the first day. In my class, the school sessions were really awkward, because nobody really knew what to do. There was a really cute boy, but they only talked among themselves. So the second day, during lunch, i plunked my tray down at the "boy" table and said,"we're stuck together for three weeks,So might as well know each other's names". We're all amazing friends now and the "cute boy" asked me to dance a slow dance at the farewell social!

by iheartnature on 8/18/2013 10:09:46 PM

Hey! Need fashion advice or want to give it? Need help with the latest beauty trends or have some awesome hair and makeup tips you'd love to share? Then you should join my club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

There are positions open too! Join today for great advice! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/17/2013 4:02:39 PM

Eh the school assignment conversation are kind of cliché. I try not to use those. But yeah I've asked questions like "what'd you get on your test?" but they just don't start fun conversations.

by Casey_cookie on 8/17/2013 3:18:13 PM

Cool my advice was posted! But my name is Ashlyn not Ashley.

by Ash-blue on 8/17/2013 12:40:30 PM

MODMODMODMOD!
the guy i like is in two of my classes and we have the same lunch. I've known him for 3 years too! So I moved for a year and a half and it was no secret that i liked him. When i walked into homeroom on my first day he saw me and his eyes widened a lot and he said "Woah! Hey!" And when we're in science together he stares.. A LOT! Like when i got a locker he was the only one who noticed and he walked up to me and asked if i got a locker before him. He makes a lot of eye contact too. The other day we were watching a movie in science and the guy sitting next to him kept looking at me and back at my crush and at one point he smiled really big. My guy friend says that my crush likes me and my other friends too. Do you think he does?

Hey girl! It sounds like he's interested! Try talking to him more and gettin to know him a bit better. You may be able to tell more when you're friendship is stronger. Be brave and go for it!

xo