7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Mortal Instruments scenes we can't wait to see on the big screen

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is hitting theaters this Wednesday, Aug. 21, but for fans of Cassandra Clare’s page-turner series, the film can’t premier...

Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see this movie!! I finished the book yesterday, and my response at the end was like... "WHAT?!!" If you haven't read it, YOU NEED TO.

by tropicdog on 8/22/2013 8:26:13 PM

I was lucky enough to see it early, and it was HILARIOUS. Me and my brother sat next to the reviewers, they were really nice. Everyone laughed at all the serious and corny parts, which there were a lot of. Jace is slightly over dramatic, fixing his long blonde hair every 3-4 scenes. Our favorite line at the end was-

"Remember when I told you I'd never seen an angel?"

"I lied" everyone in the theater thought this was hilarious, and so did we. This is overall a great movie, and I don't want to spoil anything, but the Greenhouse scene. Romaaaannntiiiccc. I personally loved this movie, and I can't wait to see more of Jamie Campbell. And also-

When you see him shirtless, prepare. To. DIE.

by ArcherK on 8/20/2013 2:49:25 PM

by Emilicious on 8/19/2013 12:58:35 AM

I'm so excited for this movie!

by allypie on 8/18/2013 11:51:39 PM

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!!

by coolkitten24 on 8/18/2013 11:32:35 AM

Hey girls! Need help ASAP with boys, friends, school, fashion, beauty or anything in between? Then join the club Guide To A Fabulous YOU for answers to your questions usually within 24 hours! We have great officers to give you great and hopefully helpful answers!

by coolkitten24 on 8/18/2013 11:32:09 AM

Hey! Need fashion advice or want to give it? Need help with the latest beauty trends or have some awesome hair and makeup tips you'd love to share? Then you should join my club:

"Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!"

There are positions open too! Join today for great advice! Thanks so much!

by karasinski on 8/18/2013 10:42:52 AM