10 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

13 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

14 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

You and your bestie are growing apart? Here's how to deal

When you hear someone talking about a break-up, it doesn’t necessarily have to be of the romantic variety. As you and your BFF get older, there’s a...

MOD MOD
Hi! I really like this guy, we play on the same sports team, and he is like sweet and amazing, and I've known him for 2 years, and I really like him and it's going on my 3rd yr of knowing him, and I've tried to drop hits about it to him, but Idk what's wrong, I think he likes me back, even my mom said he likes me, but why doesn't he say anything, I don't want to blunt and just ask him, but I really want to know. How do I make a final move, to see if it's something, and when do I know to call it quits if it's not??

Hey chica! Why not ask him out?  It may seem like a bold move, but if you have had a crush on him for this long, it can't hurt to be bold and figure out what's happening between you two! xoxo

Kate G.

by j4zm09 on 8/21/2013 10:42:51 AM

Hello fashionistas!
I have some clubs if you want to join:
makeup tips
1D fan club
Do it yourself (DIY)
Are you a 1D fan then join that club, are you a expert in makeup then join that club and give some tips for bts makeup look Smile
so if want to join my club i would love to have u bye-bye.

by danalove on 8/20/2013 8:45:58 PM

Hi blueberry tarts Smile please become a fan of my advice queen page or check it out I can help with beauty fashion baking and pets I'm better when it comes to beauty then fashion but I can still help
I love giving out recipes and baking tips and I'll be sure to answer your questions as fast as I can

by redvelvetluv on 8/20/2013 4:13:50 PM

Mod Mod Mod
me and my bestie used to have a few little disagreements but we always figured things out. And now we have had one ginormous fight and now she has gone off with the popular girls. Now she has changed she has gotten rude and doesn't want to sort things out with me. i have really mixed feelings as we were the best of friends and now we have split. what can i do to get her to be friends with me again?

Hey girl! Can you apologize for the fight, or was part of it her fault?  It's not fair to you if you have to be the one to make the first move, but if you hurt your BFFs feelings, the first big thing to do is apologize.  xoxo

Kate G.

by smileyfaces:)XD on 8/20/2013 12:17:01 PM

How can I stat coversations with people on the first day of school? Especially guys? also How to flirt-text? and how to tell if my crush is flirt-texting me? Also what are some things that people find annoying in friends, and things they like in friends? THanks MODSmile

Hey girl! Everyone is differeint in what they find annoying or look for in friends, what's important is that you get to know someone well enough to figure out what they need in a friend.  Same goes for flirt-texting.  Flirt like you normally would, but know that sometimes people think flirting is jsut someone being friendly. xoxo

Kate G.

by teampeetapercy on 8/20/2013 11:49:20 AM

Would it be dorky if I skype my crush and play flute for him? we have this song we both love and I can play it on my flute!

Hey girl! Bring it up while you're skyping him- say something like "Check this out" and just play a little snippet. If he likes it, feel free to play the whole thing! xoxo

Kate G.

by teampeetapercy on 8/20/2013 11:48:05 AM

MOD MOD
I need help with back to school outfits! Okay so is a denim mini skirt with black animal print Chuck Taylors and an IMagine Dragons shirt from Hot Topic acceptable for the first week? For first day will it look prissy if I wear a flower skirt, a bow belt and orange American eagle blouse and gladiator sandals? Also what can I wear a star print denim button down shirt from Old Navy with? I was thinking purple skinny jeans and purple Chuck Taylors. Would it look tacky with denim jeans? Also I have a Hogwarts crets shirt, would that look cute with green skinny jeans? Also, how can I shrink my jeans? I lost a few punds and they are a little loose now. THank you MOD! Smile

Hey chica! Wear whatever you're comfortable in- all of those outfits sound great! Try tossing your jeans for an extra go-around in the dryer after you wash them, that may help them shrink a little! xoxo

Kate G.

by teampeetapercy on 8/20/2013 11:46:48 AM

I'm a sophomore and I want to make a lot of friends this year cuz my friends are kinda mean and not thoughful. I also want ym first BF. The guys in my grade completely ignore me though! The last time anyone had a crush on me was 5th grade. Frown So how can I be less shy and socially awkward because I am SUPER shy and awkward till I get to know someone really well. THanks MOD! <3

Hey girl! Practice makes perfect- get yourself out there being friendly to people, and you'll get better at talking to people.  The start of the new year is the perfect time to get to know new people, so start out by saying hi to at least one person in every class.  Pretty soon, you'll be makin' small talk and making new friends! xoxo

Kate G.

by teampeetapercy on 8/20/2013 11:43:06 AM

MOD
Do guys try to make their crushes jealous? My crush flirts with me A LOT. He calls me cute and sweet and stuff. but then he'll bring up some other girl he thinks is cute. Sometimes I'll bring up cute guys to see his reaction and he seems neutral on it. I asked him if guys make their crushes jealous and he said only if the guy is a d-bag. He also told me that if I think the guy like sme he probably does. I didn't tell him that it was him I thought liked me! He was showing me some YouTube videos the other day and wanted to know what I think and wanted to Skype the other day. What do you think?

Hey girl! Every guy is different, which is a bummer because it means there's no way of knowing if a guy like you or not other than asking him.  It certainly seems like this guy likes your personality and your opinions, but it's hard to know if he likes you as more than a friend. xoxo

Kate G.

by teampeetapercy on 8/20/2013 11:40:51 AM

MOD
A couple weeks ago these dry. peely, brown splotches appeared on my belly, It's not a sunburn or poison ivy. What could it be? my parents said to keep an eye on it and if it doesn't go away we'll see a dermatologist.

Hey chica! It could be a bunch of things, so your parents are right- keep and eye on them and if they get worse or are there for a month, call a doc! xoxo

Kate G.