AN HOUR AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

4 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

5 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Fake naturally curly hair: No heat required

Alright, fess up: as much as you love easy-to-manage, pin-straight hair, we all have those days where we crave bouncy, curly locks. And why wouldn’t...

My mom used to do this for me when I was little. x]

by Chloe<3 on 8/22/2013 10:52:10 PM

I used to have really bad acne, but I went on proactive, and now it's moderate. I go back to school on the fourth, and I was wondering if I could make it go away completely, and if so, how would I do that?

hey! check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/03/12/healthy-complexion-tips.aspx

Helen S.

by auslly123 on 8/22/2013 5:43:48 PM

Its really funny... when you have straight hair, you want to curl it, but when you have curly hair (like me) you want to straighten it! XD

by Epic_CheesecakeLOL on 8/20/2013 5:12:47 PM

I really want curly hair so thanks!!!!!

by poplove1016 on 8/20/2013 2:19:50 PM

Mod mod mod my hair is relaxed and thin so it is very difficult for my curls to stay what can i do?

Hey chica! Try something like sleeping with your curlers in or switching products.  If that doesn't work, talk to your mom or sister if they have hair like yours and see if they have any tricks- I get a lot of my hair tricks from friends! xoxo

Kate G.

by savou98 on 8/20/2013 1:25:35 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!! so i have picture day tomorrow and I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO WEAR! What should i wear????

Hey girlie, wear something that stands out. You don't want to wear any colors that will make you look washed out or blend into your skin tone. Whether it's a top or a dress, wear something that you feel yourself in and that makes you feel confident!

Lauren T.

by YayaYuiki on 8/19/2013 5:20:22 PM

I have really curly hair and everyone says I'm lucky, but it is hard to manage and it's more like a poof ball around my face! Smile

by vummibear on 8/19/2013 5:03:52 PM

My hair is curly in the front and as it goes back it becomes wavier. Leave-in conditioner works really well against frizz.

Cross country practice is starting this afternoon and I'm really nervous. I've never done it before and I really haven't been running that much (around 1.5 miles with strength training) so I don't know what to do. I'm also pretty worried that I'll be bad and be in the back of the pack and I'll be the only one who doesn't have the stamina to run for miles on end. Do you have any tips for what to do before and during practice? Thanks

Hey chica! Make sure to hydrate hydrate hydrate! Drinking tons of water will help ya feel better when you're running.  Chances are, your whole team won't be running marathons, so I doubt you'll be at the back to the pack.  Instead of worrying, try and focus on setting personal bests.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by kewauneegal on 8/19/2013 12:32:23 PM

hey girls! Need help ASAP with boys, fashion, school, friends, beauty or anything else? Then join the club "Guide To A Fabulous YOU" and get amazing answers by our awesome officers usually within 24 hours!
Guide To A Fabulous YOU!!! Smile