1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a jealous best friend: http://t.co/5Wzr0mNveH

2 HOURS AGO Need a fashion fix? There's an app for that: http://t.co/RS6ihqlgqj

3 HOURS AGO The 20 best GL beauty tips of all-time: http://t.co/ElCpBBkpyv

COMMENTS

I'm not ready to kiss--but my BF is

I’m afraid to kiss my guy. Whenever he leans over to kiss me, I always make up some excuse for why he can’t. How can...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just had my first kiss with my crush and I really like him but it was just so awkward!!! how can i make it less awkward next time? thanks so much!

Hey chica! First kisses are always a little awkward- once the two of you get used to it, it will get less and less awkward! xoxo

Kate G.

by liddywitty on 8/27/2013 11:15:54 AM

You'll know when you are ready to kiss your boyfriend. The best kisses come naturally, they arent asked for or done just cuz your bf wants to or you just wanna know what it feels like. Youll know when the right time is!!

by 1cindercinder3 on 8/26/2013 8:08:22 PM

Ok, so I really like this guy. He and I had this flirty thing going on almost all last year, but he dated a few other girls last year too. But school started a week ago and we have one class together and we always make a ton of eye contact and whenever he looks at me he looks at me right in the eyes and smiles. He always talks to me a lot more than any other girl in our class too. Does this mean he likes me!?!? I'm so confused.

Hey girlie, there's definitely at least a chance! Keep flirting with him to see where things go. I think it's definitely work pursuing.

Lauren T.

by actress12345 on 8/26/2013 7:29:53 PM

Mod Mod Mod Hi! Okay, so my boyfriend won't reply to my texts and I dunno why! I last heard from him last week. We were texting, and he asked me how I was (we weren't very far into the conversation), and I replied saying "Pretty Good, how about you?" and he never replied. I answered the same minute he asked me. So a couple of days later, I texted him saying "Hey" and he never replied, and today (three days later) I texted him saying "Hi", and he still hasn't replied. I looked over my texts to him to see if I said anything that may anger him, but there weren't any that I think would have. Do you think he is ignoring me, or has he just lost it or something? He isn't the type to just randomly ignore somebody...

Hey girlie, maybe his phone died and he lost his charger. Or maybe he did lose his phone.  Give him a couple more days before you try it again. Or try calling him. That will at least let you know if his phone is turned on.

Lauren T.

by hermionegirl12 on 8/26/2013 6:05:35 PM

by Emilicious on 8/26/2013 1:21:27 AM

into hipster and boho chic fashion?
JOIN MY CLUB!
fashion 101 on the season's hottest and not so hot trends!

**position availible