Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

8 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

9 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Does turning down your BGF save your friendship?

A great guy asked me out. I turned him down because he is one of my really good friends. The problem? He won’t stop telling...

mod mod mod
My crush told my bgf that he likes my best friend she liked him last year and still likes him a little bit but she already has gymnastics and cheer so she doesn't want a bf. She's made that very clear. I'm trying to be happy for her and encourage them going out but its really hard because I have never fallen for a guy so hard in my life and he's amazing. But he acts like he likes me in science and I sit next to him. I'm so confused please help!!! thanks Smile

Hey! It sounds to me like he's just a flirty person. It's possible that he's flirting with you and has feelings for your friend. I'm sorry, I know it' hard to accept that he might like your friend.

just try to concentrate on other things for a while, like an activity you love. It's tough now but every day your life will bring you something new to learn about or help with or share with someone, and when you make the most of your days, the hurt will go away even sooner than you think. I hope this helps girl! Smile

Helen S.

by gracethompson101 on 8/24/2013 4:26:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD how can you deal with guys who are too distrusting? My friend's in a pickle with her BF and he thinks she's cheating on him but she really isn't.

Hey girlie,

It sounds like she
needs to sit down and have an honest conversation with her boyfriend. Why does
he think that? Once she gets to the root of the problem, they will be able to
work it out. Honesty is always the best policy in a relationship, so encourage
her to talk over the situation with him!

Meghan D.

by PuppyCT on 8/22/2013 10:22:25 PM

I just started high school and two weeks before there was a camp for the marching band, that I am in. I'm a freshman and I play saxophone. I made a new friend who is a sophomore and he plays the same instrument ("Bob") and one that doesn't ("John"). They are both boys and they both knew each other before they met me. I know Bob better and I talk to him more because he's in my section. For this band camp, you had to sleep over two nights and dinner was provide four nights. On Wednesday, John and I were talking at dinner and I thought we could be good friends eventually. I didn't tell him this though. Then the next day it felt like he completely ignored me, he wasn't making eye contact with me and he wouldn't talk to me. Is he jealous that Bob was talking to me more? Does he not like me, or is it just me? What should I do? I like both boys - in the friend way.

Thank you so much. xo

Hey Potterjay, the next time you see John either go up to him or smile and wave. If he waves back strike up a convo. If not, then you can't worry about it. There could be a number of reasons for why he doesn't talk to you anymore. If someone doesn't want to be your friend, then that's their loss. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Potterjay on 8/20/2013 8:19:24 PM

So im going out with this guy, and his best friend told me he liked me the same day that my current boyfriend asked me out. I didnt like him then but now we sit next to each other in homeroom and I like talking to him and he's really funny. I like him now. I dont now what to do. I cant tell my bf that i like his best friend.
HELP!!!

Hey Kaybake15, I know it's hard to control your feelings when you feel attracted to someone, but think about how your bf would feel. What if you were him in the situation and he liked your bf? How would you feel? So keep him in mind when you start crushing on him. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Kaybake15 on 8/20/2013 6:11:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD(lauren t.)
yes I am at a studio. and actually what u said, about the plays needing dancers, my teacher is actually choreographing for the play for some of us dancers to be in! but I guess its a pretty big deal, theres like 3000 people that attend usually they said. but do you think like any agencies or anything come to watch or anyone professional come to watch? thanks again!

Hey girlie, your teacher would know more about agents being there. But if you have videos of you dancing, find some agents who specialize in dance and mail them DVDs asking them to come see you in the play. They might not be able to, but it never hurts to put your name out there and give it a try.

Lauren T.

by imaginegymnast22 on 8/19/2013 9:15:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! Ok so me and my bf have been going out for 5 months. And I have a friend or friends that are guys and I hug them..... is that bad? I mean they are friends but he is my boyfriend, so what do I do?

Hey girlie, you're allowed to hug your friends. You hug your girl friends, so there's no reason the boy friends should be any different. As long as you're not doing anything more than hugging or have any feelings for them then it's fine.

Lauren T.

by LunaEstrellas on 8/19/2013 8:17:48 PM

Mod mod mod
So I'm making a movie for this contest. It's kind of like Twilight, but instead, the "Edward" of the story is supposed to be a ghost boy. Everything is going perfect, except for the fact that I'm not sure if I should make my crush the "Edward". I don't know a lot of people. I'm homeschooled. My crush is the best person to play the ghost boy, but I don't want it to be awkward. He has to play my boyfriend in the movie. He has to take me out on a date, hold my hand, stroke my cheek, tell me that he likes me, and almost kiss me. He has a gf already. It's not like he's kissing me in the movie, he's just about to. Is that bad? After all, it's just acting. The thing is, how should I ask him about it? We've finally recovered after an awks sitch last year. I don't want to make it awkward for him again. What should I do? I don't know any other boys who would be good for the part. Thanks GL Smile

Hey girlie, just ask him to play it. Like you said, it's just acting. Make sure he knows what he's getting into with playing your bf beforehand so there aren't any surprises and he doesn't feel like you tricked him. But it doesn't hurt to just ask and see what he says.

Lauren T.

by isabellec on 8/19/2013 7:56:39 PM

I know this is a little out there, but ive always had the dream of becoming a 'famous' dancer. I dont want it for the fame, but to entertain people because I love it! ive gotten so much better in the last few years, and I don't know where to start to start a career. eventually, id like to try other thing in theatre in stuff and in arts. but what could I do? I love the whole idea of Hollywood and stuff, and I know how much work it is. and I could totally see myself in it! thanks mod, I just need some tips.

Hey girlie, I would assume you're dancing in a studio. Talk to your teachers and the owner of your studio to find out more about making it a career. You can probably also find auditions for local plays and shows that need dancers. Do everything you can to keep practicing and getting better and things will happen for you.

Lauren T.

by imaginegymnast22 on 8/19/2013 7:18:39 PM

I turned down my bgf at the beginning of the summer thinking I was saving and protecting our friendship...but turning him down ended up ruining our friendship instead :-(. I advise you go out with him especially if you have feelings for him and he is a great guy<3

by maggie183 on 8/19/2013 1:12:19 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Hey!! I've had my period for over a year now and it's been getting heavier and more annoying each time. It comes out of the blue. I'm on it now, and my pad shifts and it goes through my undies. It's bled through twice. To make matters worse, I have my first dance class tonight and my first cross-coutry meet tomorrow. What can I do to make sure I don't bleed through? Also, my flow is heavy. What size tampon do I need? Thanks so much!!

Hey chica! Try using a tampon with a back up pantyliner just in case.  As for tampon size, use whatever size you're comfortable with.  If you have a heavy period, regular or super is probably the right choice for you.  xoxo

Kate G.