7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Cutie from across the pond

This summer I worked at a pizza place on the boardwalk. There was this insanely cute British guy who worked a few stores over. He...

MOD MOD MOD MOD! I posted on a profile and I just wondered if you could tell me if it went through or not because if not I will re-post it. Thanks!!<3

Hey! I think it went through Smile

Helen S.

by maggie183 on 8/29/2013 5:40:32 PM

that is so cute! if only everyone could have a british boy...sigh...
;p

by kawai on 8/21/2013 1:32:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Im worried about getting my period in water. I swim for 2 hrs four times a week and im about to turn twelve and thats when my mom got it i mean it would be like sooooo embarrrasing if i got it while i was swimming. Help?

Hey girl! The good news is, your first period is usually pretty light at first.  If you get it, you probably won't even notice until you get out of the pool to change! xoxo

Kate G.

by romeo2121 on 8/21/2013 1:29:09 PM

Awwwww That's so sweet!

by j4zm09 on 8/21/2013 10:16:12 AM

Aww that's adorable!!

by Lady Grey on 8/21/2013 9:07:09 AM

MODMODMOD

Hey!! I'm going back to school tomorrow. I'm excited and all, but, my ex boyfriend is at my school. Our relationship was perfect when we were at school, but as summer dragged on, I guess we drifted apart, so he dumped me. I still get slightly upset even though we've been over for a month. My question is, how do I try not to flirt with him? It'll be really embarrassing. One last thing. I've got a new puppy. We've had her for a little over a week. She's really hyper at times. What time do you think I need to wake up so I can take her outside, play a little, and then put her in the crate? I was thinking 6, but I'm not sure. Thank you so much!!! Smile

Hey girlie! You may want to wait until she wakes up on her own- there's an old saying to let sleeping dogs lie, and that's even more true for puppies.  Unless you need to take her out because you'll be the last one home, you should probably wait until after school to play with her.  If you need to take her out, talk to your mom and dad about a time that will work for everyone. As for school, steer clear of your ex boyfriend for the time being- if you're still hurting, you should avoid hanging with him until it's easier to see him. xoxo

Kate G.

by KenzieC84 on 8/21/2013 7:46:24 AM

by Emilicious on 8/21/2013 12:22:08 AM

Hello fashionistas!
I have some clubs if you want to join:
makeup tips
1D fan club
Do it yourself (DIY)
Are you a 1D fan then join that club, are you a expert in makeup then join that club and give some tips for bts makeup look Smile
so if want to join my club i would love to have u bye-bye.

by danalove on 8/20/2013 8:45:30 PM

Hey girls! Do you need fashion or beauty advice? Have awesome fashion and beauty tips and ideas to share? Then you should join my club,

Fashion, Hair, and more! Oh my!

There are tons of girls to help you, and tons who need your advice on fashion and beauty too! Join!

by karasinski on 8/20/2013 3:37:46 PM

Mod mod mod
So I have an audition for acting this weekend. I'm supposed to sing as well. What song should I sing? I can't go super high with my voice.

Hey chica! Sing something you love- the emotion will come through and you'll rock it! xoxo

Kate G.